Twenty Five

Since I've not been in the zone to write this story,it was so hard to even complete this chapter.

Anyway, make sure to vote and comment. Tell me what y'all think.

Stay home
Stay safe!!

________

Mannat!

Teri meri aisi jud gayi kahaani,

Ke jaise jud jata do nadiyon ka paani,

Mujhe aa ke tere saath behna hai..

When it came to Wajeeh, there was always that tugging sensation even before I had feelings for him. I never really understood what it was at that time, I was too young to understand it but I always felt drawn to him.

I always felt like he was written in my story and he would always be there no matter what.

And even when I did not want him to be there, a part of me always did.

Deep down, I always knew that he was the hero of my story and there was nothing he or I could do to change that.

Jaana tumhein to hai yeh baat jaani

Ke aye zindagi kaise banti suhaani

Mujhe har pal tere sath rehna hai

Even in the heavy bridal dress, even in the nerves of looking good and starting a new life, even in the way everything felt so rushed and quick, I had never felt so so lovely. It was all I had ever dreamed of.

All I ever wanted was for Wajeeh to be serious with me, I wanted him to love me but I also wanted him to be in love with me. I wanted him to think about me in a consumingly passionate way and I could only feel it now, I could only feel it in the way he looked at me and in the way he touched me and held me, like he was so scared that I would evaporate or run away somewhere.

Tum kuchh adhoore se

Hum bhi kuchh aadhe

Aadha aadha hum jo dono mila dein

To ban jaayegi apni ik zindagaani