Three

A night update but this is actually such a Wajeeh Mannat chapter and it'll give you more insight about their bonding and how they are.

I'm actually excited to write about Wajeeh because for once, I'm not writing about a stuck up emotionless workaholic person lol.

And ya'll still have time to choose so Mannat or Wafaa, it's totally upto u hehe.

Anyway, vote comment and promote.

Love.

It was around ten in the morning, she was on her second cup of caffeine as she tried to to handle the workload for today. She had not bothered to call Wajeeh today since she already knew that he would be asleep somewhere in someone's bedroom. There were no important meetings for today and therefore, she did not even want to get upset by thinking about him not showing up.

She leaned against her chair, sipping her cup of coffee when the landline rang and she picked it up, sighing.

"Hello?"

"Mannat, where are the reports from last week?" She was not expecting Wajeeh's voice on the other end of the phone.

What was he doing at the office so early?

"Oh I'm sorry, is this Wajeeh I'm talking to?" She let her sarcasm speak for herself, obviously surprised at the fact that he had showed up so early and was actually inquiring about work.

"You challenged, remember?" He reminded her. Hadn't he said no though?

Mannat let out a small chuckle, opening her files on the computer to access the reports from the previous week.

"So you're really here at ten in the morning and already asking for reports? I think I might have a heart attack." She replied, still grinning as she felt him laugh too.

"Don't worry, you still won't die and leave me alone." He shot back at her, she rolled her eyes.

She scrolled through all the files, finding the report and opening it to see the entire context.

"I'll mail them to you." She murmured, opening her own email id to send Wajeeh the reports.

She sipped on her coffee once again, putting the mug back into it's place as she mailed him the report, still on call with him.

"Thanks. We have a meeting with my father at ten thirty." He informed her of something that she already knew.

"I know. One day of work and you're out here telling me about my meetings." She taunted, Wajeeh groaned.

"It's not my fault that your incompetent ass has a habit of forgetting shit." He used the same words on her that she always used on him.

"Finally learning to describe yourself, Mr Wajeeh. I'm so glad." She said back sweetly, laughing as she could already feel his annoyance.

"Piss off, Mannat."

She hung up the phone, enjoying her morning more than usual.