Chapter 53

Rose's POV

"Okay, so, you order that, and I'll order real pizza."

"Real pizza? The fuck's that supposed to mean?"

"Uh... You know, pizza that's real, and not made out of plastic vegan shit."

"Bro, I am about to beat your ass. I swear to God-"

My eyes clenched shut in frustration as I loosely rubbed by temples, a sigh escaping my lips as I listened to the two dumbasses bicker from across the tour bus. Still muttering under her breath, Lyndsey sauntered towards me, her arms snaking around my neck as she leaned against my back, her chin coming to rest softly atop of my head.

I pretended not to notice Billie clench her jaw as her eyes flickered over towards us, but I did notice her snatch the pizza pamphlet before she left the room, and a little smile tugged at the corners of my lips.

Lyndsey's sigh ruffled my hair slightly, and I felt her adjust so she could watch what I was doing.

"More concepts, huh?" She mumbled, pressing a kiss to my forehead as she swiped at the tablet, viewing the collection of drawings I'd made so far.

"Yeah - they want totally new stage art for the Where Do We Go half of the tour," I explained, swivelling on my stool until my back was against the table instead, hooking my legs loosely around the taller girl's. A little blush dusted Lyndsey's cheeks as she watched me, something much deeper flickering in her bright green eyes.

"Well," she started, her voice low and growly. "It makes sense of them to go to the best."

I grinned up at her as she swooped down, her lips brushing against mine softly before her hand slid around the back of my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. My heartbeat drummed through my ears as I felt her breath tickle my cheek, the cool metal of her nose ring tingling against my skin. Our lips separated with a quiet pop, and she sighed contentedly before pulling me in again; harder, deeper this time.

Her hand slid smoothly up my thigh and under my oversized tour hoodie, the contrast against my warm skin making me shiver as I exhaled against her lips. My legs raised slightly to wrap around her hips as she lifted me effortlessly to sit on the table, my arms wrapping around her neck as I took advantage of the newfound height I'd gained on her.

I felt her smile against my lips before she deepened the kiss, her hand slipping higher underneath my hoodie, and I arched my back slightly to decrease the small space between our bodies.

"Oh! Oh, um-"

Startled by the sudden voice, I bit down on Lyndsey's lip a little harder than I meant to, and she yelped as I yanked her hand out of my hoodie. I turned to see Claudia smiling sheepishly at us as she waved before gesturing over towards the fridge.

"I was just..."

Lyndsey chuckled at the clear awkwardness that had passed over the room, and she pressed a kiss to my undoubtedly-blushed cheek before leaning across the table to grab her phone.

"S'all good," she smiled, sliding her phone into her back pocket. "I was just leaving, anyway. See you later? Text me the room number?"

A smile danced on my lips as I smoothed out her slightly messy hair, pressing one last kiss to her lips before I nodded.

"See you later, baby," she mumbled against me, kissing me one last time before saying goodbye to Claudia and stepping out of the bus.

It was silent for a couple seconds before Claudia cleared her throat, crossing the small kitchen to the fridge, and inspecting it for a little too long for me to know she wasn't actually interested in its contents.