No love

This story is about a women named selena. She is practically addicted to sex and all that comes with it. She knows more things about sex than people who have jobs for sex. She is 23 yrs old and has a boyfriend who is 25 yrs old. She can't get away from abusive relationships no matter what she does. And it will bite him in the ass one day. Anyway , his name is crealex in short crea. He works and keeps his body in a healthy matter. The only thing unhealthy he does is drink....
:(

The thing is , when he comes home from drinking out with his friends ... He tends to ..-um .. Abuse his girlfriend.. But this time he went too far .. And killed her...

Now she's in hell and should be tortured for her sins. But the devil decides that it may be better for her to become a sex demon. And torture all the who have wronged her and have done terrible things with sex. She is one out of many sex demons in the underworld. But she is in third place for her evil ish ways of torturing people with the  thing they love most.

Selena will rule the third place of the baddest sex demons out there (meaning she's a bad ass bitch). She only wears a black  lingerie. And little horns popping from her silky, black hair. She is the sexiest woman  demon that has ruled the underworld. For many years now , she has kept her place as third. Then an unexpected visitor decides to pop in and give her a little taste of her own medicine. But in the worst way possible....

             >~Selena's pov~<

It was a saturday night and i had just got back from work. My boyfriend of 4 yrs now was out drinking with his friends...like always... He was well toned and about 6'3. While i was only 5'3. It was my birthday today and me and him were suppose to be with each other while watching some movies and cuddle. I knew he wasn't going to come back on time. He never does. Sometimes i just wanted to stab him right in the dick for being a dick! But i shouldn't think like that. He has been with me through all the hard times and- ...

I just wish i didn't have to cry on my birthday. I wish i could hug him and kiss him and-...

God there is something wrong with me!

*SLAM*

...

"Seeleenaa! C-come here nowww!"

"C-cre y-you're drunk. L-let me help you in bed."

"No! I don't want to fuCken go to bed . *sniffs* were you with another guy?"

"N-no ! I would never cheat-"

*SLAPS!*

*laughs* "don't you dare fuucken lie to my damn face you whoore."

*sniffles* "c-cre i wasn't l-lieing-"

*Grabs by throat*

"You look so pretty right now selen. You like when i grab your throat right? Are you getting horny??"

"Agh!-cr-crea! I-I ccan-t breeeath!!"

"Oh don't talk like you're stupid , i knooow you like when i choke you! Hmph , you know what. Im getting horny just looking at your body babe." *unzips pant*

"NO!- crea- ple-ase!" *kicks!*

*thud*

"YOU DAMN BITCH! I'M GOING TO FUCKEN KILL YOU WHORE!!"

Selena runs to the bedroom and locks the door. She grabs a baseball bat that was under her bed and holds  tightly on to her weapon. She can hear crea knocking things over and scream. She couldn't help but to burst out crying. She wishes that he was different. She wishes that he wasn't such a fucking  asshole!

"Selena baby- please open the door." , crea said soft but intense."p-please just go to one of your friends house a calm dow-" *BAM!* " OPEN THE GOD DAMN DO SELENA!" , crea said violently.

Selena turns her body towards the door. Trembling in fear with tears running down her face. She unlocks the door slowly and the door creaks open slowly , revealing a angry red faced crea. He slowly walks into the room and shuts the door. He walks towards selena as she stands in the middle of the room. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her forehead. She drops the bat. He says softly ,"i'll see you in hell." and then stabs her in the back. She tugs on his shirt and breaths hard. He holds her tightly while she struggles. She finally let's out her last breath and goes limp. He still holds her for a minute or so , and then drops her lifeless body on the ground.

From that day on , the body of Selena Val Marina... Was never found. And as for crealex. He disappeared from sight.

End of chapter one

Thank you for reading chapter one of my first story.
I hope you liked this and if you did please leave a comment and a vote!!

See you in the next chapter💛