The meet and greet

"Madam, we have arrived at your property."

"Uh thank you- ...um ... What is your name?" selena asked.

"My name is Even (E-van)"

"Even huh? Nice to meet you."

"Not that it's nice, but nice to meet you too." Even said plainly.

Selena made her way up to the stairs. The property was huge and very creepy. She liked it. It felt as if she was completely changed as soon as she stepped onto that black marble concrete.

Her body felt weird and- as if she was... Evil.

"Madam, a soul will be arriving in 5 hours. Til then, why don't you fix up the place with your demon powers." selena looked at him in confusion,"demon ..powers?" Even nodded and headed on his way , leaving selena in shock and .... Well she didn't really fucking know.

"So... I have ... Powers? Like what-" selena was interrupted by a bone rattleing screech.. And an obnoxious scream. "WOOOOO HAA!!*thud* helloooooo neighbor!!" selena stood before a dragon like animal and a man with two big spikes on his shoulders, and reddish skin. He seemed nice bur selena was still careful of what she did. You know, not to provoke unknown animals. "Hellooo, my name is zar and im your left neighbor! Of course you never want to meet your right. He is the most manipulative demon i've ever met! Anyway, the devil has requested all the neighboring demons to come and meet you beautiful*wink*" selena has a 'what the hell do i do now' look in her face, which makes the situation more awkward😐

"U-um, the devil did what?" selena voice was very soft, which confused the red demon,"why are we whispering?" the red demon spoke lowly just like selena."im not whispering... i just -um." selena still whispering,"well neighbor, you can be comfortable around me! I'm one of the more nicer demons😀 i swear." he smiled dork-ishly which made selena giggle a little. "Ok ok... Um my name is selena marina, and i am very new to this.. As you know. I have no idea how to use m-my demon powers?" selena said shyly. She looked down at her feet and rubbed her arm. The red demon could tell she wasn't very comfortable with the situation, she was more of the shy type and he would need to try harder. "Hey, selena let me show you something. Just hop on my dragon." selena froze. She couldn't register riding a dragon. "Uh-um do you not like dragons?" selena shook her head. Well, in the human world.. There were no dragons....

"Um .. Here! Take my hand." selena hesitated. She looked into his dark eyes and then at his hand. She closed her eyes and reached out for his hand slowly. He grasped it gently and lifted her into his arms. She flinched at the sudden movement and gasped slightly. He chuckled, and then flew into the dark sky. Selena opened her eyes, she was amazed by the view. She could see everything. There were different colored fires and- demons with long detailed wings. Even though hell wasn't suppose to be enjoyable. She enjoyed this. This little moment would stick with her.

FWOOSSHHH*

"HA! It's been a awhile since i flew without my dragon heh heh" selena hopped off Zar. She thanked him for being kind to her, and Zar thanked her for accepting his kindness. They laughed.

The time was running low, and her first soul would be arriving in a few hours. Selena was nervous. She didn't know what to do. She looked at Zar, and he lifted his eyebrow. "What are you thinking of over there?" Zar said playfully. "Um, can you teach me how to use my demon powers?" Zar's face lit up,"HELL YEA I WOULD!! The best thing in hell is your demon powers! No joke." Zar took selena's finger and pointed it at a shrub,"All you have to do is think of what you want it to be and shrunch your nose and say 'Zar is handsome' once. Then it should work." selena looked at Zar, He avoided eye contact and tried not to laugh."Very funny Zar, be serious!" selena giggled, "ok ok, like i said before, point your finger and focus your attention to the tip of your finger .... And then shoot!"

*BOOM!*

"...*cough *cough* maybe hold back *cough* just a little heh"

Zar took her finger once again,  and she pointed it at a new shrub. *Zap!*

"Voila! You made your first- uh ... Giant cupcake?" selena's stomach growled ," Im a little hungry heh heh." selena said nervously.

"Come over to my home, my little helpers make a smacking bur-rit-o" Zar said confidently ," really now? I guess i have no choice. That sounds great." Zar and selena smile at each other and headed to Zar's place for burritos.

End of chapter!!

Vote and comment what you liked about this chapter!

Thanks for reading!