ΩYour soul has arrivedΩ

"Mm-nn! This is delicious!" selena said with her bur-rito in her mouth.

"I know right! *bite* they add extra souls to them."

"....they add what now."

"Im just playing! Haha ! Hilarious, no one down here takes me seriously. That was refreshing xD." Zar ate his burrito and ran up stairs. Selena sat at the island enjoying her burrito when all of a sudden, she heard a bang come from up stairs. She jumped and dropped her burrito.... She was eternally saddened by her loss, but raging fury because she was still hungry. Selena got up, and as soon as she did- Zar's little helpers cleaned up the mess within seconds. Impressive she thought.

"Zaarr! What are you doing up there?" selena yelled.

"Come and see!" Zar yelled from a ...weirdly long distance. Selena huffed and obeyed his orders. She climbed the long winding stairs up to her destination. She looked up to see pitch black darkness around the ceiling. Weird.

"Hey zar? Where are you?" 

"..." zar didn't respond.

"Ok ok i get it now. You're trying to-" as selena was speaking. Something swooped her up by her armpits and sat her down on the top floor. Now Zar's home is pretty big and specious. He had about 15 stories. Of course he rarely used his stairs because he would ride his dragon or fly. Selena fell to her knees and looked around, looking for a sign of Zar. No where to be found.

"Ok zar i've had enough of your games. It was funny and goofy but now you're creeping me out."

"...isn't that the point?" Zar finally responded in a creepily manner. Selena flinched. All of a sudden everything went black. she knew her eyes were open, but it felt as if they weren't. She was beyond scared now. She laid flat on the floor with her fist clinched. She started to feel the palms of her hands get hot. She looked up and saw that her hands were on fire. She didn't panic, she actually felt nothing and watched in amazement.

"Ha! It's working!!" Zar said excitedly.

"W-what is happening?" selena didn't move from where she was. She just sat there looking at her firey hands.

"It's demon powers. I had to provoke them so they would show. I didn't know what kind of powers you had, so i had to test you. First, the stairs, to see if you could fly. Then the dark room. You wanted light so you brought it.... In a weird way, i would have just set my whole body on fire heh heh." Zar came down from the ceiling and landed right beside selena. He snapped his fingers and suddenly there was light again. Selena's hands were no longer on fire.

"If you want something you make it happen with your powers. You own your body, your soul. You tell it what you want. You are driving the boat. You can have control over your powers in a instant. Just practice and im sure you'll get it!" Zar smiled and helped selena up. She didn't say anything, but she wanted to. Selena looked at Zar and then out the window. She looked at Zar again and then ran towards the window. Zar tried to grab her but he was too slow. She jumped out the window and disappeared.

Zar ran towards the window and clenched the sides. She was no where to be found. Zar looked around but she was gone, sike, she floated upside down and smiled.

"Don't you ever do some dumb shit like that again! Haha i almost thought you-...um.. You fell heh heh."

"No you dummy, i took your advise and did what i wanted. I wanted to fly so i did." selena turned up right. She smirked at Zar and then said," wanna race?" Zar smirked and  came out the window," thought you'd never ask. Then they were off.

Time to receive the soul

Selena walked up to her huge doors and opened them. She stared down at a man. He was tied and had a rag tied to his mouth. He glared at the women in front of him. He didn't know his torturer was sexy. He knew he would be tortured with sex. For he drugged pretty women and took advantage of them. He started to get hard from staring at her. She looked down at his pants in disgust.

"You think im hot?" selena said in a daring voice. She took off the rag wrapped around his mouth.

"Very" he said in a low groan.

Selena smiled,"well you're in for a horrible experience."

End of chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment your favorite part.

Thanks for reading!!

See you in the next chapter