welcome to hell!

Agh , my- sss ow!

"Hello madam."

"Wha- who the hell are-... Where am i?"

"You're in hell of course , can't you see the fire burning the sinners?"

"Wait that can't be possible! How is this real?"

"I can't explain that but i can show you our ways down here in hell. The devil wants to see you first."

"Th-The d-d-devil??"

    The greeting

Selena is now in hell , where she will see the sinners, the demons, the unfortunate, and more. She was amazed and terrified. Her body felt hot and all her nerves were tingling in excitement. She didn't know why, but when she got closer to the devil himself, she felt a sexual aura. It made her drop to her knees, and tremble from the presence.

"So you are Selena no?" the devil said in a deep husky voice.

" ....."

"Don't be afraid to answer my question. I want to work with you. We can come to an agreement if you'd like."

"I am ...sorry. I don't know what's going on and why i am here. All i know is that im in this burning place filled with screams and cries for help. I-I think i've lost my mind"

" I can assure you that you have not lost your mind. But you're in hell for your sins. But i will not punish you for I have use for you. Do i make myself clear miss marina."

The devils husky voice manipulated selena's body. She felt so aroused by just being beside his well shaped figure. With his golden eyes , and black flowing hair. She couldn't help but look down at the ground so she didn't make eye contact. If he were to get closer she would probably collapse in pleasure.

"I .... I want to know how i died..." selena, still looking at the ground, gave him a answer. But not the one he wanted. But he obeyed and told her how she died.

"Your partner killed you. He murdered you and dumped your body in the ocean for it to never be found again. He is quite the charmer i must say-"
The devil looked down at selena. She was crying quietly. He felt pity for her even though he was the ruler of the underworld, and the cruelest of them all.

"I have a preposition for you if you'd like to hear?"  selena was still. She didn't have expression in her face. She almost looked like a wax figure. A beautiful wax figure.

"You can work as one of my sex demons if you'd like. I have a few thousand. But i'm sure i can fit in another." selena looked up at the devil. She suddenly felt... Happy with what he had said. She was addicted to anything sexual. She knew everything about sex. She was a slave for sex. She finally sat up. And listened to what the devil had to say.

"Well that sparked your interest did it not miss marina? Well now that i have it, let me elaborate on what you have to do. You will be given property on my underworld and little helpers for tasks. You will be given a sinner each 5 hours , and you will torture them with the thing they love. You will make it a living  hell for them while they're there. Then you will give them to your side man." The devil pointed at the man who stood beside her. He gave her a grin and then resumed position.

"He will bring sinners to and from your property. When you are finished with them he will take them to me so i can give them their sentencing. The rest is up to you miss marina , you will be giving 1 hour to decide. If you have not made a choice by then, then i will give your body to the souls, and they will feed on your skin for eternity."

Selena took his offer.

End of chapter

Thanks for reading

Vote and comment what you liked about this chapter!

Also don't forget to follow mee

Goodbye💖