And the torture begins

"Gh! Ah! JESUS!" The man cried out. The man was chained to a brick wall. Both of his arms spread and he was kneeling. He was naked and wrapped with toys. He was currently on a vibrating dildo , and be whipped for his sins.

"Ah! Hah! Y-You ride a hard bargen- AHH! I respect that. You kno , im not new to this. Im bi baby. HA!" He moaned loudly , which made selena a little aroused. But she stood tall and continued her torturing.

"So you're use to getting dick up your ass? Hm? Looks like i have to try a lil harder." selena waved her hand and a little stick the size of a middle finger appeared in her hand. She walked towards the man and grabbed is twitching dick and put the metal stick in his penis.

"AAHHHH!! YOU CRAZY BITCH! HAA!! Uggh." The man settled down after it was put in. He was trembling and sweating a great ton. He didn't make eye contact with selena who was smiling devilishly.

"Oh? You no longer smile and tease? What's wrong? Do you not like your plug? Should i make it bigger?." selena laughed. She was enjoying this. He looked up at her and smirked,"is that all you got lady?" his head fell back down. He was now just hanging from the support of the chains. Selena unlocked his chains and he fell to the ground. She turned him over , making him face the ceiling. He looked at her in confusion. She took off her lingerie and threw it across the room. She then got on top of the sweaty man and said,"let's see how long you last without cumming shall we?" The mans eyes widened. She grabbed his dick and guided it towards her hole. She started to sit slowly on his member. He moaned and grabbed her hips. He winced. He had one eye open staring at selena's body. He was about to blow.

"Gah! Take this damn thing out! Agh! Please let me cum inside of you!" He cried out as she rode him. She stopped and came closer to his face. She whispered in his ear," as long as you're here with me. You canNOT cum." those words rang in his head. He felt as if he were in a spell which didn't allow him to release. She took his dick out of her and put her finger through the small hole of the stick.

He looked at her and pleaded,"please don't yank it out-" as he said that, she pulled the object right out of his dick. He screamed bloody murder. He flexed every part of his muscles and held on to his member.

She laughed and said," oh poor baby, im so sworry that i hwurt your lil guy." He glared at her. He was in extreme pain. He wished this would end. But then suddenly the room became dark. He started to freak out. Then suddenly, he saw two glowing eyes emerge from the dark. They were purple and hypnotizing.

The man was now not in control of his own body. He was about to experience the most painful thing that a person can experience.  It was  selena's demon coming out.

Selena was no longer in control. Her demon was about to finish the session.

1 hour later.....

"Madam selena? Madam selena are you alright?." selena woke up on the ground covered in blood.

"W-what happened?" selena grabbed her head.

"Your demon came out and did the rest of your job." selena turned around to find the devil behind her. He reached out his hand and helped her up.

"Would you like some clothes?" The devil smirked. Selena looked down , she covered herself with her arms. Suddenly clothes appeared around her (it must have been her demon powers)

"Don't be embarrassed miss marina. I've already seen you naked as for I am to heal your wounds when you come to hell."  selena blushed hard. Her face was very red , she tried to cover it up but it wasn't so successful.

"I would like to invite you to our annual meeting. It's more of a party for all the demons in hell to come together and celebrate our deaths this year. If you want, i can be at your property to escort you to the building of where it's held."  selena was silent. The devil just asked her if she wanted to be his date to this party thing.. What the fuck.

"HELL YES I- I mean.. Ah um, It would be my pleasure to go with you." selena fiddled with her fingers. The devil smiled and said,"it's a date then." and disappeared. She watched as her little workers cleaned up her mess. "Damn, my inner demon really fucked up this place." selena sighed and went inside her home. She had done a few changes to it during her resting period. It now looked like her dream home. Still a mansion , just with a little bit of her detail.

Selena plopped down on her bed and looked up at the ceiling. She still can't believe this is all real. She was curious about her demon and what happened to the man after she wasn't in control. "I guess it's been dealt with..... I could really use some friends right about now." selena missed going out to parties and living freely. Ever since she got in a relationship with crea. It seemed she was on lock down for ever.

Maybe that can change.

Maybe she can start over in hell...

End of chapter

Make sure you vote and comment your favorite part.

Thanks for reading!!