It's you

Recap: Selena and zar were on the roof chilling when all of a sudden an explosion came out of no where. Zar went to go investigate but took too long to come back. That's when selena decided to go after him to see if he was ok. She found that he was being choked to death by something powerful. Selena tried to save her friend but failed.. As she realized who she was dealing with.

It can't be... No it isn't... But i see with both of my eyes the man in front of me. man. It wasn't a man, it was a demon.

A demon from the human realm.. And now..

"Oh how i've missed you. You look amazing honey." it said with a relaxed voice.

Selena let go of the rope and stumbled back. It was him. The man- no the despicable demon that tortured selena when she was human. He was standing a few inches away from her. She was in shock. She didn't know what to do. Her breathing became unstable, her skin crawled, she was on the brink of crying. She felt as if she were going to throw up.

"Is this your new boyfriend? He's a little weak ain't he? I don't think he can fill my place as your boyfriend." he smirked.

"You.... How.. How are you here??" selena said not making contact with him.

"Well.. I died. Heh, ain't it obvious?" he dropped zar and walked towards selena.

"Get away from me!" selena said loudly.

"Oh? I see. You've grown comfortable with your own skin that you decided it's time to stand up for yourself? What bad timing." He grabbed selena with one arm. He's gotten stronger. She was scared- terrified. He was going to hurt her.

"Selena.. You know how i love you. Why don't we make up huh? I want you to be mine again." he pulled selena into a hug. She couldn't do anything. It was like his words hypnotized her.

"SELENA! You are better than this- agh.. Resist him!" Zar coughed blood. He was injured more than selena was.

Selena couldn't hear Zar. It was like everything had gone silent, and only Crea's words were heard. She couldn't move.

"Do you want me back Selena? Can you forgive me for my wrong doings?" Crea started to kiss her forehead and rub her head. She just stood there.

"SELEN- *SPLAT!*" zar gushed out blood. He went silent after a few minutes later. Zar was near complete death (complete death is where demons go after death in hell. Even though it is impossible for a strong demon to die- there is little chance of it happening.)

"Is that a yes? Are you going to take me back?" crea said in a soft voice.

".....no.." Selena was done with him. She was through with the toxic and nasty relationship they had. She looked into his angry eyes.

"So... Even in the after life you won't take me?....ok then.. If that's how you want to play we can play." Crea lifted Selena bridal style and jumped super high into the red sky, making the rest of the mansion crumble to the ground.

  Selena had passed out from the pressure of the jump. She was being kidnapped by her ex-boyfriend and didn't know what would come next.

End of chapter

Sorry, this chapter was short and shitty :(
I can't promise the next will be long but i'll come up with something...i think