V̶𝔩

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʜɪᴅᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

☽☽

Scarlett's laughter fills the empty stone rooms as  Katherine stares back at her with a serious face.

Scarlett notices making her stop suddenly, and mumbles

"wait you're serious..."

"Yes, Klaus is your soulmate" Katherine answers all to seriously.

"How can you be so sure? I mean you said it your self you only seen the painting once and that was over 500 years ago, maybe you think it's me and it's not maybe that is some other girl and how can we be mates? he's a vampire!"Scarlett rants in a rush,trying to pass it off.

It wasn't possible.

"Yeah sure its another werewolf girl that has a blue eye when they shift and looks exactly like you and I don't know ask the witches," Katherine says sarcastically.

"Face it,Scar,your mated to Klaus the psycho original,"She says as the red head stands.She wanted to go home and sleep. All this was messing with her head.

The she wolf look down at her "Well, I'll have to wait and see if you're telling the truth"

She says with a smirk

"I am telling the truth, And when he comes,you owe me a drink," Kathrine agrees with a smirk as well.

"Deal,"Scarlett agrees back then speed out of the tomb and all the way home.

Once she arrives home,jumps into her bed.

Grateful the day is finally over.

☾☾

(Katherine's POV)

Being in the same room as the man who has been hunting me for the past 500 years is the most terrifying things I've ever dealt with.

"Oh!, who is this guy, safari sam?" Klaus grunts in disgust, in Alaric's body, as he looks through his wardrobe.

He has compelled me to a chair, so as much as i wish to be out of this room on a plane on my way to a place 6000 miles from here,i cant.

Klaus comes out from behind the wall and asks me holding up to jackets in front of him

"bad or badder?"

"darker color suit you better" I answer looking at him.

"Oh, thank you, honey,"He grins as he turns and places one of the jackets on the bed behind him.

"Ok, Pop quiz," he says as he starts to put on the other one.

"The dagger and the white ash are in Salvatore's possession, correct?" He asks turning to me.