𝔛V̶𝔩𝔩𝔩

ᴛʀᴜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɪɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ ғᴏʀᴍs,ғᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇs☽☽

☽☽

Klaus holds Damon up by his neck, and the dam in Scarlett's heads begins to crack and all her horrendous memories flood her mind.

Kill him Kill him!

The Farkas growls in frustration causing Damon to flinch slightly.

"You Farkas dogs have such anger problems,i'm still surprised i killed them all so quickly"Damon groans out,with his all time stupid smirk.

Its like he want to rile the girl up...its working.

Scarlett growls louder and speed behind him yank his arms behind his back roughly,smirking when she hears a loud pop and Damon groan.

Klaus flashes her worried yet intrigued glance before turning his attention back to Damon

Damon groans in agony again when she moves his arm slightly to get a better grip.

Kill him Kill him

"I'm a little boozey,so you'll forgive me if i miss your heart the first few tries" Klaus mocked innocently holding the small wooden umbrella.

The blood hungry Farkas smirks enjoying this,Damon in pain.How he deserved it and so much more.

"Try finding his kidney first,See if burbon pours out of it" Scarlett suggests, looking over Damon's out of place shoulder.

"I love the way you think,Love" Klaus chuckles before stabbing Damon with the wooden tooth stick,Damon groans with his face scrunched up in pain.

"No,Thats not it. Hmm" Klaus says before stabbing him again in a different area

"that's the kidney,let give it one more try then."Klaus continues smirking,sounding completely amused.

Klaus stabs him again closer to his heart then pushes it up causing Damon to groans in agony.

Kill him Kill him

"You two want a partner in crime? Forget Stefan. I'm so much more fun." Damon rasps out as Scarlett lets him go and Klaus grabs him by the neck closing his air supply.

"Won't be much fun when you're dead,asshole" Scarlett  hisses,glaring at him as she move to stand next to Klaus while Klaus finally decides to stop playing around and throw Damon cross the room into a table.

Klaus walks over to him with the short she wolf in tow. Damon lays on the floor in pain while Klaus breaks of the leg of a chair and leans down towards Damon,

"Have fun in the after life,mate" Klaus says holding the "stake" over his head, suddenly the wood lights up in flames and Klaus throws it aside quickly.