𝔛𝔩𝔩𝔩

ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟɪɴɢ ɪs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴏғ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴜɪʟᴛ ɪs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴏғ ᴘᴀɪɴ☽☽

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟɪɴɢ ɪs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴏғ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴜɪʟᴛ ɪs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴏғ ᴘᴀɪɴ
☽☽

It's now been three days since the trio left the black hole of a town known as Mystic Falls. Being in a car with your soulmate for hours on end sounds a bit nice unless you have a brooding bratty vampire sitting behind you.

Stefan has not said a word since they got into the car, while Klaus and Scarlett tease him endlessly.

Klaus and Scarlett talked most of the time. He has told her stories he's acquired over his many years while she tells him a few stories she has.He's made the she wolf laugh for the first time in months and for that, she couldn't be more grateful.

As of right now, They are about 5 minutes from their destination and Scarlett honestly is so ready to get out of the car.

Klaus told Scarlett that he needs a pack to make his hybrids from, so she told him she knew a man who had a pack, she just have no clue as to where he is now.She met him along with his girlfriend and her friend in Pensacola when she and her brother went to look at a collage out there.

She didn't like the girls very much as they thought because she was younger than them she wasn't as strong as they were. She proved them wrong in a fight where she nearly killed them both, she haven't seen them since.

They are taking a long shot as Scarlett knew where they lived and that is where they are heading.

Scarlett stares at Klaus as he tells her about the time he and his family visited France and met King Francis and Mary queen of Scotts.

She found it odd the things she learned in history were somethings he lived through.

"Wait, so you're telling me that Kol slept with one of Mary's ladies! "Scarlett exclaimed as she cuts him with wide eyes and jaw-dropped.

"Yes, My brother, was a one of a kind charismatic bastard," Klaus replies chuckling as he drives.

"I haven't even met him yet, and he is already my favorite original,"Scarlett snickers,pulling her legs down from the dash as she begins to look for the house, that is their destination.

"Im not your favorite, love?" Klaus says sounding completely offended.

"Awww dont worry,handsome, you're my favorite hybrid, he is my favorite original "Scarlett declare dramatically as the house comes into view.

"For the love of God kill me,"Stefan grumbles from behind the two causing Scarlett to laugh loudly 

"Don't be such a sour vamp Stefanie"Scarlett teases after sober up from her laughing fit.

"That's the one,"Scarlett then says more seriously pointing at the house as the house comes into view.

Klaus slows the car into a stop parking it in front of the house along the sidewalk.