𝔛

ᴄʜᴀᴏs ɪs ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴏs ɪs ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ. ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ

☽☽

Scarlett struggled to keep her wolf at bay for the rest of the day. By seven o' clock the Farkas was losing her fight over her animalistic side. She tried everything to prevent herself from shifting but her emotions were pushing at the surface giving her wolf the advantage.

Her wolf was forcing her to shift tonight no matter what Scarlett did, she wanted Klaus, she wanted to shift with Klaus. Finally after nearly a 5 hours fight the red head gave in.

Broken fingers are very convincing

She followed his scent to Alaric's Apartment where she assumed he would be. She knocked on the door only to be greeted by the one and only

"Kitty Kat" Scarlett smirks greeting her past ally.

"Little Farkas?" She asks confused as she looks at her before pushing the door more open for her to walk in.

"I owe you a drink" The she wolf informs her as she walk past her and looks around.

"You've met him then?" Kathrine asks smirking as she sits on one of the chairs around a table.

"Yup" Scarlett nods, sniffing around for any kind of liquor and the scents lead her to a bottle of whiskey in one of the kitchen cabinets.

She grabs it and two glass cups and pour some of it into them. She leaves the bottle on the kitchen counter and walk back over to Katherine handing her one of the glasses.

"How was it?" She inquires sipping on her drink has Scarlett sit on the table across from her.

"Weird, my wolf was loving every damn minute of it, not surprisingly ."Scarlett answers truthfully, before sipping some of her drink.

"I met him as AaraKlaus first, Alaric seemed off and I felt that pull to him that I never had with anyone plus i know everyones scent Alaric smells like wood and bourbon. The day Klaus showed up in Alaric's body, he smelled different." Scarlett explains to Katherine before gulping down the rest of her whisky.

"So Im guessing you where the only one that could tell the difference?" Katherine asks leaning her arms on the top of the chair then put her head on them.

"Of course. Mate bonds have great privileges, No matter what i will always know who he is before anyone else" The Farkas smiles while Katherine chuckles.

"And the idiots finally figured out I'm not Scarlett Fox" Scarlett tells her, putting the cup down next to next to her.

"How in the hell?" Kathrine asks, her eyes held mischief that the red head didn't miss.

What did you do Katherine

"Hell if I know, Stefan had me pinned to the freakin' wall when they-"Scarlett starts to say before getting cut off by the door opening and Klaus walking in saying