𝔛V̶

ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ☽☽

☽☽

"Its fascinating, Actually--A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire not burned by the sun"

Klaus and Stefan sit on a bench like bolder and Scarlett stands next to Klaus looking at the pack as the Hybrid spoke to them.

"A true hybrid"

Ray suddenly gasp loudly for the floor like a swimmer coming up for air after long minutes underwater.

"Great Timing Ray, Very dramatic, i loved it."Scarlett comments with a smirk,looking down at him as he flips to his stomach glaring up at them

Klaus chuckles and kisses her hand causing blush to fill her cheeks.

A smirk fills Klaus' lips as he causing her to groan internally,he knows he effect her.

"what's happening to me?!" Ray groans out still laying on the floor in front of them.

"Stefan" Klaus says turning to the brooding vampire.

"Are any of you human?" Stefan asks as he stands looking around

"Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to a vampire" Stefan explains further standing over Ray looking down at him

"If he doesn't get it,he will die and it really isn't a nice death"Scarlett interjects,trying to scare them with this information as she look at the girl noticing how her heart beat begins to race.

She looks away from them and to the floor. That spikes Scarlett suspicion almost instantly.Alpha females not put down their heads when there's a threat near the pack unless there is something they need to hide or a pack member has been killed as of right now nobody it fully dead so she must be hiding who the human is. 

Female alphas may be way smarter then the male alphas but the pride is much higher putting their heads down is a show of weakness.

"It doesn't take much, just a sample" Klaus says standing up.

She has to knows humans tend to join packs due to pack members having relationship with them so has alpha she has to know.

"Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride" Klaus continues glancing around at the others

The girl subconsciously glances at a guy next to her worryingly.

"Alpha sweetie,you got yourself your very own human, how cute." Scarlett smirks causing the girls eyes to widen when Klaus looks at him.

the man to gasp at before Klaus speeds to him and bites into his arm then throws him to Stefan who instantly slams him onto the ground next to Ray