𝔛𝔛𝔩𝔩

ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ,ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ

☾☾

The completely content Farkas stands leaning against a black SUV while her mate stands in front of her, His body slouched down to her height, his head on her shoulder, his tan arms wrapped around her waist, his eyes shut as she plays with his hair with both her small hands, humming quietly.

cuddle session: standing edition!

The she-wolf felt slight closure now that she had done one of her brother's biggest wishes. She did his pranks for him and she was happy she got the chance to but she wishes she didn't have to, she wishes she was here to do them himself.

Klaus senses a shift in her mood, he nuzzles his nose into her neck, gaining a loud giggle from her.

"You two are revolting cute"The blond Original states sarcastically, From the hood of the car.

"Aw, beks, you're so kind" Scarlett smiles as she looks towards her.

Klaus groans in annoyance as if he had just been woken up.

"How much longer do we have to wait?" Rebekah complains, looking at the hospital.

" 'Till Elena runs out of blood" Scarlett responds, though she did wish that was the case, Klaus needed her alive to keep 'donating' blood for him to continue to make hybrids.

Klaus picks up his head, wanting her attention back. Not that he would never admit that.

Their eyes meet, Klaus glares at her playfully and his pinkish lips pouted slightly. Scarlett smiles at him placing a light kiss on his cheek, his glare remains the same.

"As adorable that was, can I receive a proper kiss now" Klaus hums, lean closer to her face.

"The greedy receive nothing, love" The forever stubborn Farkas states, mimicking his accent with a proud smirk.

She gains a snort from The female Original.

"I do believe the storytellers got it wrong, I'm not the female Nik, but Scarlett just might be"The blond giggling when she sees her brother and future sister in law faces"

"That is the most hurtful thing I've ever heard"Scarlett gasps, placing her hand on her heart, and a faux frown pulled on her lips desperately hiding her smile.

"I'm sorry, Doll, I feel terrible for sharing the truth with you"The blond cries out, just as dramatically.

"Why must you hurt me like that, beks!" Scarlett exclaims though laughing, she then noticed a brooding Klaus.

"You-"The hybrid is cut off by Scarlett pulling him down and kissing him on the lips. He instantly relaxes and kisses her back, pushing her back more against the car. The heartbeats synchronize. That feeling ripples from their interlaced lips into every part of them.