𝔛𝔩

ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ

☽☽

After hours of walking, they reach the main road.

They had walk due to the fact that the Hybrid and Farkas were far to exhausted from there little adventure in the woods to use their advanced speed.

Scarlett sighs in relief and exhaustion as she smiles at the sight of the road.

Klaus and Elijah both chuckle at this but Klaus is the only one who comments on it

"I could have sworn wolves loved to exercise"

A smirk plays on his pinkish lips.

The ever so sassy farkas turns her head up at him with a playful glare,

"This wolf is utterly exhausted after chasing after a pup for days,"Sarcasm dripping from each word of her response.

The Hybrid suddenly stops walking, pulls his mate flush to him, letting her feel every inch of his body as it was pressed up against her.

Her heart begins to beat faster as her brown orbs look up into his deep blue-green eyes.

"A pup you say?"Klaus asks gruffly as he stares straight back deeply into her eyes.

Elijah walk off down the road,Not wanting to continue seeing scene in front of him.He did smile slightly,happy that his brother had someone to possibly pull him back from the ledge. He and His siblings have tried for through all the centuries but nothing seemed to fix his younger brothers insanity.

"Mhm you know a pup, a puppy, a Baby wolf not at all big and scary," The Farkas explains ,as an innocently sarcastic smile plays on her pink lips.

She bring her arms up and puts them around the hybrids neck and shoulders.

Not going to give him the satisfaction of intimidating her or prove her wrong.She was to proud to let him.

The Mikealson smirks gripping her hips harder as he brings his face closer to hers.

His eyes change and the veins under his eyes rise,Scarlett gasps quietly as she never seen something like this before.

She had seen vampire faces plenty of times but his is something else entirely.

Her eyes run all over his face, following each vein till it sinks back into his skin. She look back at his eyes and see where the white of eyes is supposed to be is now pitch black. She flinches subconsciously when his golden wolf eyes flicker around her faces before stopping.

Scarlett raises her small hand off his shoulder,She traces the veins as she stares deeply into his eyes.

Beautiful yet terrifying