𝔛𝔛V̶𝔩

ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛᴇᴀʀs

☽☽

Scarlett blankly stared at the wall in front of her.Her lips dipped into a deep frown.She had locked herself into the bedroom. All she did was cry or stare blankly at the wall.

Her brother was once again gone.

And she was once again pulled back under her grief and pain.

After Klaus declaration, Sawyer Farkas suddenly disappeared.

She didn't even get to say a word to him. He was just...Gone. She cried into Klaus' for the rest of the night as he comforted her and swore, he would bring her brother back to her.

They didn't know what happened until hours later when Klaus minions told them Bonnie had shut the door to the other side that had open due to something Bonnie did.

They had once again been the cause of her pain. Once again taking her family.

The Morning after she didn't speak a word only clung to Klaus in their bed, He told her stories to try and distract her, for the most part he did. For the whole day they inside their room and balcony. Mindy would stop by to deliver food and drinks to which Klaus would take.

Scarlett didn't want to see or be near anyone other Klaus.

Scarlett would cry and Klaus would hold her whispering sweet nothings in her ears till she calmed,she then would then ask him to continue with his stories and he did so.

The morning of the third day,Today, was the worst.Scarlett pushed Klaus out of their room telling him he had things to do though Klaus objected at first. But he finally gave in when she told him he had promised to find a witch powerful enough bring her brother back.

The problem with the spell to bring a wolf back with out any side effects,The witch had to have enough strength and power to bring both his body and soul back. They had to reach into the veil and pull him out.

Scarlett worried of all the things that could go wrong if they find a witch. What if they never find a witch powerful enough to bring her brother back? What if 3 days ago was the last time she would ever see him again?

All the "what if's" were terrorizing her mind.

The pack could sense her pain so the let her be as Klaus began to search for a witch to bring her brother back.He had come back after a few hours later to try and comfort her but she stared at him blankly until he left to speak with a coven.

He met with the ones he knew around Portland and surrounding cities while his minions searched around the world.

It was now nearing 4 in the afternoon and Scarlett decided to finally try and pull herself from her grief.