3

As soon as the door shut and I flung off my heels and threw them out the window. I untied the stack of cash and took exactly $5500 and slid it in my bra. I could just take all that money.. what was it $100,000. I shook my head. I'm better than that. I don't need anymore bad karma. Plus he worked for that, I'm just taking a small bit to pay of Miguel. If I ever get the chance to pay him back I'll do it, even though it's such a small amount of money compared to what he got. I gotta keep my morals out here, because once I loose those, I loose my sanity, and everything else I haven't already lost. I put everything back into place. I turned around to climb out the window, but I was greeted by a handsome, brown skin guy.. and he did not look very happy.

S- Hey
I tried to sound calm, but he was staring right through me.
R- take out what's in yo bra
that dude bird had walked in.
B-Hey Roddy I see you found Sofia. I thought you guys would kick it
Roddy looked at him, then me.
R- take out what's in yo bra
he got really aggressive this time. I took out the money as tossed it on the bed next to us.
Bird started loading his gun.
B-Damn Sofia, I really wish you hadn't done that. Such a shame, so much potential
Oh my god I'm gonna die. Tears started to form in my eyes.
R-Hold on Bird, I think I can handle her
Roddy and Bird exchanged looks, then Bird walked out closing the door behind him.
Im fucking screwed. I didn't think I would get caught. I was so slick too. But it's ok I just need to pull the tears out. I'm the struggling attractive young lady now. Oh roddy. I'm very sorry, I just have very sick parents, and I just needed a little money to help cover medical bills. Is there anyway I can make it up to you. Lmao
Roddy walked over to the door and locked it, then he went past me and closed and locked the window. I started to naw at my gums to hit a nerve and get myself to tear up.
R- If you were gonna rob me why didn't you just take everything and dip.
I let my tears roll down my face.
S- Im sorry i just needed a little bit to help cover some medical bills. I would never take everything that's against my morals. I just need a little help that's all.
He looked unfazed.
R- stop with bull shit
I rolled my eyes and wiped away the tears.
S- I don't know why you care so much. All I did was take $5000, you have millions. If you hadn't caught me, you would've never known it was missing.
R- true, but I don't like to be fucked with. That's still my fucking money.
S- fuck you and your money bitch.
Damn. Curse me and my slick mouth.
He started laughing.
S- what you laughing at?
R- It's funny how it's fuck my money but you want it.
He held up the money in front of my face laughing still.
S- whatever
R- sit down
S- The fuck you telling to sit down?
R- just do it
I was reluctant at first but I sat on the bed. He sat next to me and started eyeing down my body and shit. I was completely disgusted.
R- if I offered you $10k what would you do for it.
He started caressing my cheek with his thumb getting a little to close.
S- Im not that type of chick sorry.
R- fine get out. If I ever see you around me again, ima fuck you up.
S- you would hit a girl?
R- not that type of fuck up
I rolled my eyes gathered my shit and left. As I was walking home it started to rain, just my luck. A familiar red car pulled up and opened the door. Miguel. I hoped in the passengers seat of the car.
M- I see you been partying huh. What about my money?
S- I tried something but I didn't work. Don't worry I'll have your money though, I have back up plans.
I lied. I didn't know what I was going to do. Strip probably. I had everything so planned out. How did I make such a careless mistake. Hold up. I didn't fuck up, Roddy snuck up on me. Whatever. Point is I didn't get the money.
M- good cuz ima need that money a little bit sooner than I thought. How soon can you get it.
S- maybe 3 weeks, or at least most of it in that time.
M- alright
S- but no more changes. I genuinely don't think I can get it any sooner. Sorry.
I don't know why I'm fucking doing this in the first place. It was my moms mistake. Speaking of, where is that bitch? Doesn't matter. She knew about this debt, she probably left.
M- need me to drive you home.
I don't want this nigga knowing where I stay at.
S- nah Im good.
I got out the car and walked home.

Roddy POV

I looked out the window and saw her get out the car and start walking again. Was the guy in the car someone who she owed money to? Pimp? Drug dealer? I kinda felt bad for shawty. She was right it was only $5000 but still, it's the fact that my money was violated. She looked very depressed walking in home in the rain like that. I grabbed my keys and went downstairs. By now there was nobody left, and all my friends were asleep. I drove to where she was at a rolled down the window.
R- get in the car
She looked at me so confused. It was kinda cute. She rolled her eyes and got in the passengers seat.
R- you keep rolling your eyes at me and ima make you roll your eyes.
She didn't say anything.
R- where you live at? Lemme drive you home.
S- up 3 blocks and take a left. Im the first house on the right.
R- Ight
The ride was silent. She just looked out the window.
R- who was you talkin to in the red car?
S- don't worry about it.
R- before you hoped in it you were mad, when you hoped out you liked like you seen a ghost.
She didn't say anything
R- They got something to do with why you tried to rob me?
S- I said don't worry about it
This time she sounded kinda sad when she said that.
R- If there are people plotting on me I need to know.
S- it has nothing to do with you. I just saw you as an opportunity to get money and handle my business.
I pulled up to her house.
R- give me your phone real quick
She looked at me suspiciously but handed it over. I put my phone number in and saved my contact as RR💙 and handed it back to her. She started to get out the car.
R- hold on
I grabbed $2000 and handed it to her. I wasn't gonna give her all the money because I wanted her to keep coming back to me.
I held out the money but she just stared at it.
S- no thanks, I can handle it on my own.
She sounded very upset. She hoped put and shut the door. Damn. I was not expecting that.