5

2 and half weeks later

Im still in the strip club. So far I've saved up $3,575. I have about 4 more days to get as much money as possible to pay off Miguel. I think I should at least make $4000 maybe $4200 if I rob more people. I keep getting more and more stressed. About a week ago I heard that Miguel had 3 guys killed a while back. I've been hearing other stories about what he does to his girlfriends. When I told Melani about what's been happening she said that he might sell me to a pimp. The. That bitch cut me off. Said she didn't want to get caught up in the mix. Whatever, she'll end up dating a pimp anyways. I don't know if all these rumors are true, all I know is I don't want to find out. He scares me. He has this twisted, murderous  look in his eyes. He's just overall creepy and gross. I want nothing to do with him.
The club is pretty much empty. I'm just chillin, eating some chicken wings at the bar waiting for customers. Just my luck. I need to get as much money as possible and there is nobody here. Most of the girls left. There's is just me, 2 other girls, the bartender, the passed out dj, and security. Heck even the manager didn't show up wtf.
Roddy tried texting me. I don't want to talk to him. I still don't know why he gave me his number, after I tried to rob him. He's so weird. I just don't respond to him. I kinda regret not taking the money when I had the chance but he was fucking mocking me. Plus I don't need to be I debt with two street niggas. If things couldn't get worse, now Miguel is calling.
M- you got my dinero?
S- almost.
M- the fuck you mean almost?!
He sounded really mad
S- I still have four days, I should have at least the $4000 by then. Then I can get the other $500 for my mom and I protection to you in another week.
He just hung up. I hope he's not mad with me.

I started hearing some noise outside. Finally customers. Oh shit. It is Roddy and entourage. God dammit. Why is my life so fucked up?!
I immediately ran to a private room to eat there and hide. I don't want to see him. I just ate there and played on my phone. I might just sneak to the locker room, and leave. I could maybe go find some guy looking to hook up for money, and just rob him. As I quickly left the private room to go to the lockers I was met with a very tall Bird. He stared at me and smirked.
B- how's the modeling?
Dammit
B- aye Roddy look who's here.
No please don't call him. I tried to walk around him but someone pulled me back. Roddy.
R- why you avoiding ma?
S- I don't want nothing to do with you.
R- you know most girls be on a nigga 24/7 for some clout. Why you different?
S- why do you care?
He sucked his teeth
B- why don't you come over and do your job? You wouldn't want me to complain to the manager and get you fired.
He so dumb. My manager not even here, but he could always tell the bartenders or dj. Fuck. We walked over to the group. Roddy sat down and patted his leg.
R- give me a lap dance.
He was laughing and shit. Bet he was loving this. I did the bare minimum. Everyone in the group was drinking and shit acting wild.
Roddy kept tryna put his hands on my waist or on my add but I slapped his hands away. He just loved making me look stupid huh.
R- I want a private room.
S- pay me for the lap dance first.
He handed me $100.
We got up to the private room and went inside. I was about to get on him and dance on him but he pushed me off of him.
R- I don't want a dance, I just want to talk to you.
S- whatever nigga. As long as I get paid.
R- why you so mean to me?
S- I don't want nothing to do with you. In fact I fucking robbed you, and here you are texting me, tryna get to know me, showing up at my work.
R- I didn't know you worked here.
It was silent for a minute.
S- why do you even give a fuck about me?
R- your just interesting. Like I said before, all these girls constantly tryna get clout off me, But you don't. You're different.
S- that's cuz I'm not gonna kiss your fucking ass. You may have fame and money now, but not long ago you were just like me. In the streets tryna get money. Struggling to survive. I'm not putting you on a pedestal because you got lucky. Sorry.
R- maybe if you would stop avoiding me, you would learn that's there's more to me than all that.
S- I'm sure your a very interesting person, with a very interesting story but I don't ca-
I was cut off to Miguel busting in with a gun.
M- GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY SOFIA!
He had the gun aimed at me.
S- I don't have it on me. I still have four days though.
He walked closer to me. I don't know what type of crack he on but damn that shit made him insane.
S- YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE BITCH?!HUH?! YOU WANNA DIE?!
He held the gun right to my head. I was in shock. I was numb. I couldn't, I couldn't speak. It was like everything was moving I slow motion. Is this it? Is this the end? Is this really how I'm gonna go out? I always wondered how things would end. In my mind I was just thinking that I got caught up in some crime, and before I got arrested I would take myself out. But I don't know how realistic that is. Just some movie shit, that I told myself so I could stop wondering. I'm not afraid to die. I've always been curious about what would happen. I guess I believe that we are reincarnated, but I've never been set on any belief or religion. At the end of the day we don't officially know until we do die, so I've always been open minded. How's my dad gonna find out? Who will tell him? Will he be ok? What about my mom? What ever happened to her? And my sister. Eh I don't care about her. But now that I think about it, I'm ready to die. Even if I did pay off the debt, what would even be my life. Rotting away in a small broken down home alone. Weekly visits to the jail. My life would've been this endless cycle of wake up, strip club, sleep. Would living even be worth it?
M- YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE BITCH?!
His words played in slow mode in my head. Maybe.. yes. I do want to die.

Don't give up on this book yet, there's still more to come. You know I had to leave you hanging. But thanks for the votes they are really appreciated. Next chapter should be up in a little bit. 😘