9

We pulled up to the mall and immediately this dude go straight for the Gucci store. I think I been to the mall like twice in my entire life. We never had money to shop with so there was no point in even going. As we walked in the workers were already staring at us.
R- aye bae you like these?
He pointed at some purses worth more than my life.

S- yea they're really cute

R- Ight.
He signaled the worker to come over.
R- well take these.
Worker- great choice. May I interest you in any shoes. We got new shipments earlier, so our stock is at its finest.
R- sure
Roddy grabbed my hand as we followed the worker towards the other side of the store. Another worker started to ring up and neatly bag the purses.
Roddy picked out some sneakers, sunglasses, and a couple hoodies. He purchased everything and we walked around a bit.
The mall was hella big. Everything looked so nice.
R- you acting like you ain't never been to the mall before.
S- I really haven't to be honest.
R- really?
S- we didn't have any money so there was no point.
R- tell me about how you grew up. I wanna know more about you.
S- umm. It's me, my mom, sister and dad. My dad went to jail when I was like 8 or 9. That really fucked up my mom which led her to crack and only god knows what else. That's why I owed Miguel money. Cause of her. My sister left to live with her rich dad and go to college. We never been close.
R- where was your mom when all that shit with Miguel went down. Why wasn't she taking care of it.
S- she went missing. Or she probably ran away. I don't know.
R- that's fucked up. You almost died cause of her mistakes.
S- yea. That's just cards I been dealt you know.
R- yea. But it's ok cause Ima hold it down for you and take care of you. You don't gotta worry nothing no more.
S- thank you.
He's so sweet.
R- tell me more.
S- hmmm. I'm Haitian and Dominican . I'm 18.
R- you only 18? Shit I'm 21.
S- that's not a bad age difference. My parents are five years apart. Anyways I love all types of food. Trust me we will never have those arguments about where to eat. I love politics. I'm pretty good at math but I hate it. My favorite shows the boondocks but rick and morty and family are close second and third. I also love watching anime. That's all there is to me I guess.
R- I'm glad you love food, and family guy.
We went shopping at a couple more designer places and we stopped at Starbucks like some Caucasian's and got something to drink.
During that time we really got to know each other. We have a lot in common. Just the way we think is so alike. We both grew up struggling in the hood so we both have that hustler mentality. We appreciate each other's music and food taste. It's like I found another me almost. I don't know how to describe it honestly. He gives me this warm feeling in my heart. He makes me feel so happy and safe. Is this what love is?
R- let's go into Victoria Secret. I'm tryna buy some sexy shit to rip off of you.
S- haha ok.
We picked out a lot. A LOT. I got a whole bunch of lace bras and underwear's in all the colors. We got some sexy body suit things that Roddy dying for me to wear. He's so cute. He also got me some perfumes and slides.
We left the mall and picked up some Caines. We went back to his house and chilled. I sat on his counter top in the kitchen and fed him fries. 
R- give me another one.
He stood in between my legs and wrapped himself around me. I plopped a fry in his mouth and pecked his forehead.
S- your so cute.
R- all you baby.
He started rubbing my sides in kissing my neck.
B- having fun kiddos?
We both jumped again. We he always gotta scare us. A couple more of Roddys friends were downstairs. They all had suitcases. I wasn't paying attention to whatever bird and Roddy were talking about but I think they're going to Miami or something. After they finally left me and Roddy went to the couch and ate the rest of our food there while watching family guy. We ordered so much food. We had like 6 boxes of fries, 6 boxes of chicken wings, and 3 boxes of chicken strips. (Sorry y'all I'm hella hungry)
He was tearing up them chicken wings while sat back with some fries. He had sauce on his face and shit. I couldn't help but stare at him.
R- what you looking at?
S- you gon turn into a chicken wing if you keep eating them like that.
He played punched me and laid down on my lap.
This just felt so right.

Sorry for the shorter chapter. I promise the next one will be longer and more interesting. I also want to thank you for all the support and love my book has been getting. It truly makes me happy. Thank you 😩☺️😘