16

Roddy POV

R- Wtf! Bird!
B- I know, it's bad, we should've told you, but you weren't hurt or anything.. me and Bree didn't think it mattered.
Bree- yea we thought she was just some psycho fan.
S- damn.. that's low. All that just for Roddy
R- hold up now.. repeat that baby girl
He shot me and look and I blushed and laughed.
S- so I am officially not crazy for thinking there some shit going on with Sky?
Bree- your good shawty
Bird- I'm having all the photos we took printed. On the phone we can't really see what they look like that well.
S- when they're done printing I wanna see.
Bird- fosho

Me and Roddy went back upstairs. It's currently the morning. Me and Roddy went to sleep last night pretty tense, but after hearing how this crazy bitch tried to kidnap my man and pretend to fuck him, I think we're gonna be fine.

R- I'm so sorry for all this
S- your fine baby.. it's not your fault. I think I know who's been doing this, so soon those pictures will confirm it.
Me and Roddy laid on the bed facing each other. He started playing with my braids.
S- Other than all that nonsense, dinner was amazing.
R- I'm glad you liked it princess.
Roddy started to smirk
R- what were you saying earlier about how she did all that just for me? Is that supposed to be a disappointment?
S- it was a joke Roddy, chill.
He started to kiss down my neck.
R- I know it was. You know you love this dick.
S- yes I do
I pecked him on the lips and snuggled up on his chest. He had very yummy muscles that made me feel so safe in his arms. God I love this man.
We started to drift off.

Dream/ Sofia's POV

I was in a bright cave, with turquoise walls and gold accents around the all crevices. I was sitting alone in the pool of water. It was perfect temperature and bright. There were cherub statues around me. It looked like the type of place in a fairytale. I was swimming around in the water, alone, peaceful. I heard this small melody play. I used to have a music box that played that same melody.
This is my safe place. After my dad was taken, I built this place in my head and I would live in it, alone, whenever reality was to hard to face.
Every time I was in this little cave I felt this warmth, and protection. I almost forgot about this place, and this feeling, up until I met Roddy. Every time he holds me, I feel that same warmth, and safeness. He made me feel so happy and at peace. I love him. I just know he is the one.
I woke up still in Roddys arms, he was passed out. I looked at the time on my phone and it's only been ten minutes. I heard a small knock at the door, so I got up to open it. It was birds and he had the pictures.
Bird- here you go Sofia
S- my god thats a big stack.
Bird- we took lots of pictures. Bree and I organized them so the first 20 on top are the best quality and angles to see what they did.
S- thank you Bird
Bird- Hey Sofia, I just want to tell you something.
S- what is it?
Bird- thank you for coming into Roddys life. He's become much healthier and happier ever since you came along. Our friend died a couple months ago and he wasn't handling it to well, but you really made a difference.
S- really? Thank you. Ever since Roddy came into my life, I feel like I have a new reason to live.
Bird- some folks think I'm crazy but I wanna be the first to say it, y'all gon get married. I see it. You two work together so great.
S- thank you Bird.
Bird- no problem.
I walked back into the room and Roddy was begging to wake back up.
R- what was that all about?
Roddy has his sexy, raspy voice and laaawwwwwddddddddd.
S- Bird gave me the pictures.
R- oh
S- you know Bird thinks we gon get married.
R- oh word?
I looked up to see Roddy staring at me with a smile on his face.
R- I'm not opposed to that
Im pretty sure I blushed harder than even possible when he said that.
R- so let's go through the photos. So you really think it's your mom? I know she don't like me but damn that's extensive.
I held up a picture then handed it to him.
S- thats her. Extra and extensive.

As I was reading over the next chapter, I realized watt pad deleted most of it so I'm rewriting it. Will be out in a couples of hours.