17

Sofia POV

Here I am, surrounded by boxes filled with everything I own. I feel bad moving in with Roddy on such short notice but I can't keep being around this witch. Especially not after what she did to Roddy.

April's POV

I heard loud duct tape sounds coming from my daughters room. I walked inside to find the room filled with boxes.
A- darling.. wh-what are you doing?
S- leaving
A- but why. Aren't you happy here with your mama
S- shut up you evil bitch
A- excu-
I was cut of by a stack of papers being thrown at my head.
I looked at the papers.. pictures.
A- I can explain
S- don't bother. I'm tired of you always trying to suck the happiness out of my life. I hate you!
A- I was just trying to do what was best for you.
S- how would you know what's best for me miss crackhead? My whole life was shitty because of you! Shit.. I almost gotta murdered by a drug because of you!
A- Look I know we have problems to work out, but we can never have a real relationship with that no good boy getting in our way.
S- oh he's no good?
A- he will hurt you, they always do.
S- so that's why you went to overly extensive lengths to prove him guilty.. AND IT DIDN'T WORK?! Please just leave me alone mom. I want you out of my life.
A- darling Im just trying to help.
S- WHY DON'T YOU HELP YOUR SELF!! I HAVE MY LIFE MOM!! IM SMART, BEAUTIFUL, AND HAPPY!! AND SOON I WILL BE BUSINESS OWNER!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE GOING ON.. BESIDES DRUGS.
A- Sofia
S- get out
A- you need stop talking to me like that or I will whoop yo ass
S- yea ok. Old bitch.

I didn't mean to, but I felt myself lunge at her.
She slapped me, then again, and a third time. I reached forward to grab her hair, but she just grabbed my hand and dragged me to the floor.

A- let go of me brat
S- GET OUT!
A- fine

I need to solve this by myself then. That boy Roddy just needs to disappear forever.

I got in my car and drove to his little mansion.
I sat outside in my car thinking about the best way to do this. Let me play nice for a bit.

I hid the gun in my purse and walked up to the door. I knocked on it and I was faced by this big guy in all black with a shit load of Cuban links on his neck.
Can I help you?
A- I'm looking for Roddy.. we have things to settle regarding.. Sofia.
And how exactly do you know Sofia?
A- I'm her mother
Really? Fine I'll get him. Come inside.
I have to admit the mansion was nice, and was clean and kept together too.
Sit over there. He said pointing to a couch.
I sat down and he went upstairs.
Did he really just leave me unattended in this mansion? I looked around and saw a girl looking at me. Hhhmmmm.. guess I can't steal anything.
I saw Roddy walk down the stairs and over to the couch.
A- we have things to discuss
R- yeah we do. Why did you try and set me up?
A- cuz I know the type of guy you are. Your gonna hurt Sofia and break her heart. She deserves a real man.
R- I'm not gonna hurt her. I love her. And I'm gonna anything more about that cause I'm done entertaining this false narrative you have of me.
A- Roddy, you yourself don't realize that you'll hurt her. Do you think every guy dates a girl so they can cheat on them? No, but you get your precious girl.. and you get bored.. and one day you get drunk in the club and conveniently enough, a pretty girl with a fat ass walks in and says all the right things. We both know what happens after that.
R- First of all, Sofia isn't some average chick that does nothing but model for fashionova all day. She has personality, and she's funny.. she's like my best friend. I could never get bored of her. Some times I feel like she would get bored of me.
Second of all, I don't go to the club, and I'm not a heavy drinker. I only drink one cup after a show or in the studio.
A- I'm just trying to do what's best for my daughter.
R- she's not a little girl anymore, she can make her own decisions. And I remember hearing how you were in trap houses doing crack all day and night , while Sofia was hungry and had clothes with holes in them.
A- maybe you should learn your place little boy.

Sofia POV

I walked into Roddys house and my mom was there with a gun to his head. Before anything else could happen I dropped all the boxes and ran in front of him. Everything felt fine at first, but a sharp pain emerged in the left side of my stomach area. I heard Roddy and Mom scream but the sounds faded into a loud ringing in my ear. My vision went blurry and collapsed into Roddys arms. All I remember is him kissing me and holding me until everything went black.