12

If you are sensitive to rape and abuse don't read this chapter!!!

(Sofia's dad is gonna be named Gabriel)

Young Sofia POV

A whole bunch of police officers busted into our house. They had scary mask and bug guns. They were pointing them at me and mommy. They dragged my dad from downstairs. They were hurting him. He was screaming. I think they are breaking his arms. They keep slamming him into the ground and putting handcuffs on him. They are screaming at him but I can't understand them. They dragged him outside into a cop car. What's going on? Why did they take daddy away?

April's POV 10 hours before

It's 4 in the morning and this mothafucker finally came home.
A- where the hell were you?!
I whisper screamed at him
G- I'm sorry. Things got out of hand. Adrian.. the new guy.. he was an undercover cop.. I
He started sobbing in my arms.
A- what did you do?!
G- I shot him. I think he had a tracker on him. It's only a matter of time before the rest of the police find out what happened and come for me.
A- no baby.
I can't believe this. I keep trying to wake myself up from this nightmare. I'm going to loose my husband. I don't get a lot of money from work. How will I take care of my children?

1 year later
Young Sofia POV

Mommy's new boyfriend, Wilson, keeps looking at me weird. Every time mom leaves for her night job he asks me if I want to play a game with him but I always tell him no. He's so creepy and weird. He always slaps my butt when mom isn't around.

I went up to my room and got dressed in my night gown. I heard mom leave. Wilson came into my room.
W- we're gonna play a game. But you can't tell your mother.
S- no I don't want to.
W- I didn't ask
He grabbed me and pinned me down. He started to pull off my clothes.
W- stop fighting little girl. It will be over sooner if you stop struggling.
He started to take off his pants. I'm scared. He's hurting me.

My mom bust in the room. Think she heard all the screaming before she got in her car. She had a frying pan. She hit Wilson over the head. He started to attack her. I punched her and slammed her head in the wall. He started to do what he was doing to me to her. His attention wasn't on me anymore. I went down stairs and grabbed a knife. Diana was on mommy's phone calling the police. I went back into the room and started to stab him in the stomach like I saw in the movies. Once he fell on the floor and was holding his stomach in pain, my mom grabbed me went downstairs, grabbed Diana and locked us all in the car until the police came.

5 years later
Sofia POV age 16

This boy named Jayden wants me to come over to his place. He's kinda cute, but I don't really feel anything for him. I know he's like in love with me though. Melani keeps trying to get me and him to fuck. I don't want to look like a pussy so I might do it.
Melani and I left the house and went in his car. It was pretty easy to sneak out cuz my mom was either at work or doing crack. And she only cares about Diana anyways. We all started smoking weed and jamming out to music until we reached his house. His friend and Melani stayed downstairs with a couple other people. Me and Jayden went upstairs. He started acting kinda weird though. I wasn't really feeling his energy. I don't think I want to do this anymore. Before I could go downstairs, he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He forced my mouth open and made me swallow this pill. The music was so loud downstairs they didn't hear me call for help. I soon started to feel dizzy and tired. All I remember him doing before I blacked out was him pulling his pants down.
I didn't tell anyone. I just accepted the fact it happened. I should've been more careful. I started to wake up towards the end. When he was done he went downstairs. I went through his phone and made sure he had no videos of me. I put on my clothes and I left. I called my sister and had her pick me up. I could tell she knew something was up but I didn't want to tell her. She's the perfect child so I would just look stupid to her.