Chapter 5 : A Ride Home

Y/N's POV

After studying 3 other subject finally the bell rang at 2:00 PM. All other students are packing their books into their backpacks and went home, me too, but I haven't left the school, I'm still in the class. It's kind of a long day, I'm feeling kinda tired. Even though we're just sitting on a chair hearing teacher talking about something.

There's just two of us in this class now. With Yuna.

While packing I see Yuna who just sitting there while doing something with her phone. Her table still has some books on it.

"Why are you not tidy up all your books?" I asked.

"Just wait I'm searching for your Instagram."

"Uh... What?"

"There it is! It's this one, right?"

"Yes... But... Why?"

"You said we're friends, I thought friends would follow each other in social media."

"Oh... Ok..."

What? How? Why? When?

"Clean up Yuna, we should go home."

"Ok, wait for me."

I nodded and walking out of the room to wait outside. But when I was walking she called me.

"Y/N! where are you going?"

"Uh... I thought you told me to wait..."

"Yeah, so?"

"I'll be waiting outside... I guess?"

"Who told you to do so? Stay here with me, don't leave me. I can't live without you." She said while patting the chair telling me to sit down.

"EH... WUT???"

I was shocked. She got so cheezy in a sudden. She was a shy girl at the start but now she's a happy, cute, cheerful girl. Throughout the day she seems so uncomfortable with other guys in the class. She only do this to me. Why? Don't ask me, I don't have an idea.

"Hahahahahah..." She laughed quite loudly.

"I just liked your surprised face Y/N, don't get the wrong idea. Hahaha..."

"Oh you messed up, Little Angel."

She fell silent when I call her like that. Her face is so red like a tomato. We both are blushing due to the flirting we did to each other. I know those are just jokes, but I'm not used to this. This is my first time in a while to be VERY close to a stranger in less than a day.

Especially a girl...

A while later she's done packing all her stuff and she's ready to go home.

"Let's go!" She said with her puppy eyes.

Dear God, she's an angel.

We walked outside the room together until we reached the school gate.

"So... How do you go home?" Yuna asked me.

"I'm riding a motorcycle everyday to get here. How do YOU go home?"

"I don't know... I'll just get a taxi."

"It'll take too long to wait. I'm giving you a ride."

"What? No, you don't have to."

"Yes."

"No.

"Yuna, yes."

"Y/N, no."

"Yuna please."