Chapter 19 : Goodbye

⚠Author : Just, forgive me⚠

SHIN YUNA'S POV

2 days later...

It's Monday again. Ryujin unnie keep shouting my name from the kitchen to wake me up while preparing a breakfast for me. She also seemed like she's preparing a lunch box too.

"Yuna? Wake up honey, it's 5.30." Sis said quite loudly from the kitchen.

I've actually woke up already, but not giving response to her. It's because I know...

Today's the day... That Y/N will leave...

"Hey..." Unnie suddenly popped up in front of my room's door. She walked in and took a look at my face.

"What's with that frown in the morning? Heh, I guess you hate Mondays as much as I do."

"No, unnie..." I forced myself to talk.

"Hm?"

"It's the day..."

"What day? Your birthday is still for a long while."

"No... It's... About him... I told you this, right?"

"Y/N? Ahh... Yeah you talked about this at the pizza restaurant. So, he's leaving today?"

I nodded. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up until I sit.

"Yuna-yah... Still a baby, eh? Look at me, Yuna. Whatever the situation is, if fate says he will come back, he will. If it's the opposite, then hey. We can't do anything about that. Just like your old friend back then, Kwangsoo, okay? Besides, you're still a student, honey. It's not the time yet for you to experience this whole love thing."

"But unfortunately I threw myself into it..." I said, almost crying.

"Then, you have to be ready to face the consequences. C'mon, he only go for six months. That'll pass really quickly, you wouldn't notice it. Anyways, take a shower, get ready to go to school. He's still coming to school before he leave, right? So today should be your last hug. And maybe... Hm...? Hahaha..." She taps her lips, teasing me about the K thing.
"Noo unnie we don't do that kind of thing..."

"Heheh... I know... Now go ahead, make yourself look pretty. Oh, and don't forget to order a taxi before you eat the breakfast."

"I will, unnie. Thanks a lot." I gave her a big tight hug before I go to the bathroom.

==========

"Unnie, I'm leaving."

"Ok, careful!" She said while I entered the taxi as I give a wave to sis.

==========

It's 6.30 now, and I'm at my class here. There's only two other students, a cute girl and a nerd-looking guy. They're sitting side by side. They looked similiar, so I guess they're siblings or something. So far I only know Y/N in this class, so why don't try hanging up with them?

I got up from my seat and walked towards them.

"Um... Excuse me?"

"Hm? Oh, what's the matter, Yuna?" The girl said. Of course they know me, I introduced myself alone in this class...

"Nothing, it's just... May I know who you guys are? I don't really know anyone in here... Eheheh..."

"Oh, sure! I've been waiting for this. My name is Nina, and this here is Neo, my introverted twin."

"Hey, I'm not introverted! I'm smart~"

"Haih... Whatever bro... Anyway, I guess that makes us friends, Yuna?" The girl said as she lends a hand towards me.