Chapter 16 : Another

SHIN YUNA'S POV

"Are you sure you're going home now?"

"Yeah, I better. It's getting dark."

"That's just because it's cloudy out there."

Y/N is planning to go home now. Huff... We studied a lot of things and I already forgot everything that we learned... Whatever... We are at the front of my house's gate.

"How long did we studied?"

"Hm... I don't know... Three hours? More or less..."

"Did we even actually learned something?" He laughed.

"I know, right? We were just... You know... Holding hands..." I laughed too.

Yeah, we actually didn't studied that much though... We just did what a couple usually did...

"Heheh... Yeah right..."

"Y/N, I'm really mad at my sis..."

"What? Why?"

"mmm..." I pouted with my lower lip rose up with my eyes strikes his directly in the center.

I know I'm cute.

"Eh... Eheheh... What's with that expression? I... Don't quite understand... Eheheh...?"

"Aish... Back there when we about to do the... Thing... You know... The "K" thing... But we got interrupted by her... And she even said "Saranghae" to you. What the hell..."

"Um... Yeah that was unfortunate... But what's a saranghae?"

He doesn't know what saranghae means? Thank God...

"Whatever... Doesn't matter..." I said.

"Well I... Guess I'll go now..."

"Wait. Don't leave yet."

"Why?"

It's time...

"We haven't do the "K" thing I mentioned."

His head shifts backwards with this weird awkward surprised face. I know he always does this surprised face everytime I'm being like this. I kinda love his reaction though.

"Ehhh... We did that back at school..."

"Tch... You're rejecting me now?"

"Hey hey no! But... I'm just... Not used to do that..."

"Neither do I, but I like it anyway. Couples do that a lot, and we are one of them. You should know what I mean."

"Yeah, but---" I cut his words by putting my finger on his lips.

"Shhh..."

Time for the act!

When my right hand is on his lips, my left hand crawls from her waist all the way up until it reaches his shoulder. My right hand that was on his lips is now moved to his neck.

I was about to "attack" him right away, but I've got to make sure no one is watching us. No one is watching us. Good.

Then I moved my left hand onto his back and pressed his body to mine. I pulled him so tight I can literally feel his heartbeat. It goes crazy fast.

"Y-Yuna... A-a-are you s-sure...?" His voice shakes.

"Yes..." I said in somewhat seductive tone with my eyes half closed.

I pulled his face slowly to mine while feeling the romantic wind blows both of us. He closed his eyes shut, so do I. I lifted myself up to reach his face.