Chapter 15 : Learning

Y/N'S POV

"AARRGGHH I DON'T GET IT!" Yuna screamed.

Me and Yuna are currently studying Chinese in her house since she asked it in the first place. It's almost been an hour straight.

She has a lot of impatience in her. I actually got annoyed by her being angry and always want to understand it right away but she can't but she keeps forcing herself until she lost her patience.

"Hey, slow down. You will never understand it if you're rushing off."

"But I keep reading this one over and over and over again but still don't understand what it is!!!"

"I told you, it's wo (I)."

"Ugh whatever, I'm done."

"Huff... Alright alright..."

She squinted her eyebrows with her mouth forming a pout. Silence sorrounded the room around us. She's angry and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm too afraid to talk to her. She's scary...

"So..." I said while packing up my books and putting up my jacket.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She asked.

"I guess my job here is done. You don't wanna learn anymore, don't you?"

"H-hey wait. Don't..."

"So what am I supposed to do, Yuna? I tried my best to teach you but you keep being impatience and rushing off."

"Please stay...!"

"..."

"You said we can do anything I want!"

"Sigh... Ok... Whatever you want..."

That's a promise I made her. I got to keep it...

Then I sat back down without taking off my jacket.

She got up from the floor and sat back down on my left. She laid down her head to my shoulder.

I... Wasn't expecting this...

She went further by hugging my left arm so tight as if she is hugging her sleep pillow. She even bent her knees, curling into a ball of cuteness.

I'm not sure why, but...

I feel safe when she does this...

"Don't go... I beg you..."

I felt a lot of guilt all over myself. I made her sad.

"I'm... I'm sorry... I won't."

"You must not. Spend all your day with me."

"I... Will..." I said, forcing a smile over my guilt.

She then took her head off of my shoulder, facing my face. She reached the back of my head.

Pulls my face closer...

Closed her eyes...

And...

"Hey, Yuna! do you have any food?" Ryujin shouted from her room.

Our eyes widened out of surprise. We immediately pulled our faces back. Why did she had to ruin the moment??? This situation became awkward...

"Ugh....." Yuna whined.

"Buy some for us, sis!"

"Ok, I'll order something!" Ryujin finally shuts up.

"Um... S-sorry... I'm just... You know... Went with the flow..." Yuna said to me.

"Oh... Uh... Y-yeah... It's fine..." I stuttered.

Out of nowhere, Ryujin showed up to see what we're doing. She's confused when she saw a lot of books with weird letters on it. She's even more confused when she saw us sitting side by side really close.

"Wow, you two are learning Chinese? Uh... What are you two...?" She said pointing at us.

"E-Eh... Nothing... Yuna's sis... Eheheheh..." I said while moving over bit by bit.

"Yuna's sis is a bit weird. Just call me noona."

"What's a noona?"

"Ah... Of course... In Korean it's used by males to call an older female."

"Oh... I see... But what do girls use to call an older boy?"

"Oppa~" Yuna being cute in a sudden.

What the heck is wrong with this girl?

And then noona and Yuna start talking in Korean. I don't understand a thing. All I heard was "yo" in the end of every sentence.

"이거 Y/N 는 너의 남자친구까?"

"아... 아니요 언니..."

"진짜? 오빠~ 애교는 왜 그랬니?"

"아니요... 진짜..."

"내가 물어볼 게."

"야! 하지마요오오! 언니이이 제발...!"

"아, 왜?"

"하지말라고!!!" Yuna raised up her voice.

"Aish... 알아..."

"S-Sorry to interrupt but, are you two fighting?" I said with a bit of scary feeling in it.

"Uh... No... We were deciding which food we should order... Eheheh..." Ryujin said while scratching her head.

"Ah... Sorry..."

"Anyway... Study hard, saranghae~" Ryujin said.

"What?"

And then Yuna immediately hit Ryujin's arm so hard again and again.

"야! 뭐라고!?" Yuna shouted angrily.

"아! 너무 앞아요! 그만해!!!"

I.. Really don't understand what is going on here...

TO BE CONTINUED

================================

Hey.

I want to apologize to everyone.

I'm sorry.

I'm feeling down these days so I can't really manage the time for this. But as usual I will always try to continue, Just like for this one!

Anyways, thanks, see you soon!