Chapter 11 : The Reason

Y/N'S POV

"I have to... Leave you all next week..."

"Huh...?"

"..."

"Leave...?"

"Yeah..."

"Why?"

"The story... Is kinda long... Before you moved here..."

Flashback Sequence

Today is gonna be my first day at eleventh. Huff... This is gonna be rough. Especially when I'm away from my parents.

I packed everything I needed to go to school, and I'm ready to go.

Just when I got up from the sofa, my phone in my pocket starts to ring. It's a call from an unknown number. My eyebrows rose up in confusion.

Who's this?

I decided to pick it up since I'm really curious.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Y/N from Texas, the son of Y/F/N." A female voice spoke up.

"Who's this?"

"I'm Judy of the Neutron Star Corp. I need you to meet me at Neutron Star HQ after your school today."

"Wait, what?"

"------"

The call ended.

Something's going on. How the heck did she know me? And even my father? What is this Neutron Star Corp.? Why did she told me to go there?

This is... Suspicious...

Anyway, I proceed to go to school with my motorcycle.

I arrived at school with worried feelings and confusion. I walked slowly and groggily in the school while searching for my class.

Eventually I found it, and the school goes normally as first day at school should. Introduction, socialize, and stuff like that. I'm too lazy to describe the whole day cause there's nothing special, it's whatever...

When the school ends I walked to the parking lot to get my motorcycle right away. When I found it, I put on my helmet, and go to this Neutron Star thing to talk about the thing that we had in the morning. I'm... Kinda nervous...

The only problem is I don't really know where it is, since the woman that called me doesn't tell a thing about the adress. So I stayed on my motorcycle for a while while searching the location on my phone. It's 2020.

Eventually I found a Wikipedia about it and it turns out to be a biological corporation with experiments, chemical and stuff. It's actually a bit far from school. It's five kilometers away.

"Sigh... Alright... Sigh..." I whined.

I proceed to drive to Neutron Star, thankfully no traffic on the road. Everything's fine. Eventually I found this building which looks like something familiar, I don't know what it is but it's familiar somehow. Maybe a hospital? Whatever.

It's the Neutron Star building. I can tell it is since there's a freakin' big giant "NEUTRON STAR" letter on top of the building.

Heck it's fancy.

Anyway I drove my motorcycle to the parking lot of the building, then try to find the admin of it. I was surprised when I entered the building cause the guard said.