Chapter 21 : Walk

Y/N'S POV

Me and Yeji are now going to the canteen. I was done putting my stuff neatly in our room and Yeji helped me arranging quite a bit. After we done, she told me she hasn't had any breakfast yet and is hungry. She asked me to go to the canteen with her and also to show stuff around, and I said yes.

"Noona, you SHOULD tell me that we're roommates." I said, a bit angry.

"Hm? I thought that day Chaeryeong told you that I will be your partner for this whole thing."

"But I never think that we're gonna be roommates..."

"Aish... You should be thankful to stay in the same room with a pretty young woman like me." She said while flipping her hair.

Well... I mean... She IS pretty... I let out a smile as a reaction. She saw it and laughed.

"Hahahah I'm just kidding. I'm not pretty at all, no one's interested in me..."

"Sigh... What's wrong with people these days..."

"What do you mean?"

"Uh... Nothing really... Anyway, where's the canteen?"

"Ground floor. Do you want me to show you the stairway or take the elevator again?"

"Elevator! It's way cooler than stairs."

"Hmph... Wait until someday you see the stairs."

"What's with the stairs?"

"I'm not spoiling."

"Let's go with the stairs then."

"But the elevator's right here."

"Oh... Um... Well let's take the elevator."

"Heheh you silly."

She opened the elevator but before we walked in, someone from a distance shouted.

"Wait for me!"

The person gets closer and closer as she runs through the corridor. It is a female with oddly familiar face.

"Oh? What's with the hurry?" Yeji talked to the girl.

"I have to go to the canteen unnie, I haven't prepared the foods."

"You know, as a girl with clone powers, you're kinda lazy, Lia." Yeji said as three of us entered the elevator.

Lia? I thought I heard that name before... Oh? It's the meatball girl!

"Wait, you're Lia?" I asked.

"Uh... Yes..?"

"Aren't you the maid on a meatball restaurant?"

"How did you know? Have we met before?"

"Yeah, we have!"

"Wait a sec... Um... Are you..." She's thinking so hard, snapping her fingers.

"Oh! You're Y/N!"

"Yes!"

"You guys know each other? Elevator, take us to the ground floor." Yeji asked as she commanded the elevator.

"Destination set, ground floor."

"Ne, unnie. He came to my restaurant a few days ago. May I know what are you doing here, Y/N?"

"I'm taking a training here. You're a trainee too?"

"I see... Yes, I'm a trainee, one of the canteen keeper, and a meatball restaurant maid heheh..."