Chapter 3

AYDEN

Holy shit...

Those words were the only words going through my head when I saw Makenzie in her bikini. She was tall with legs that went on for days. Her frame was slender, but not weak if you get what I mean. Her evenly tanned skin had me picturing her laying out by the pool in the nude. Her legs and arms were both slightly toned. She was sexy as hell. Her shiny little belly button ring caught my attention before my eyes traveled down her the rest of her length.

I tried hiding my gawking, but when she caught me and began dancing for me, I was a goner. The sensual way she touched her body as she made eye contact with me had my cock immediately standing in attention. My traitorous cock is what landed me in the predicament I'm currently in.

"Take me home." Sarah said as I climbed into the driver's seat of my car. She was already waiting on me in the passenger side.

"What's wrong? One minute I was enjoying the dance you were giving me, and you were gone in the next." I played dumb. I knew she caught me getting hard for Makenzie.

"You know why." Sarah huffed crossing her arms.

"No, I don't. Why don't you tell me?" I soothed.

"I felt your cock get hard and I looked over my shoulder to find you getting hard for her." She huffed.

"I really was enjoying the dance, baby. I must have looked up at the same time you looked at me. Did you see how jealous she was of you?" I lied changing the subject.

"She was?" I could see the anger leaving her body.

"Yeah, she was. How about I take you home and show you just how much I enjoyed that dance?" I smiled at her.

"Step on it." She smirked at me.

I knew one thing; I was going to be imagining someone else laying under me tonight while getting my rocks off. Those sexy fucking green eyes were going to be my undoing.

***

MAKENZIE

I woke with a start this morning. I glanced out my window to find that it was almost breaking daylight. My stomach burned with desire at the vivid dream I was having of the sexy guy that gets under my skin like no other.

I reached into the side table drawer and got out "my friend". I pushed the button bringing him to life. I teased myself as the memories of Ayden biting his lip with the look of pure desire, he gave me as I danced for him last night. I slide the vibrator inside me as thoughts of him being on top of me while biting my lip the same way. My free hand slid up my shirt as I pictured him teasing my bud. It wasn't long until I was coming undone as I chanted his name.

"Pull yourself together, Mak." I said aloud as I switched off the toy. Getting out of bed as I threw off the covers, I padded to the bathroom across the plush carpet. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I headed to get dressed.

I came out of my closest dressed in a sports bra and running shorts. I sat on the bed to put on my socks and shoes; thoughts of Ayden still haunting me. I strap my phone to my arm using a phone band before placing my earbuds. I walk out the front door with my music blaring. I do my stretches on the front lawn before heading on my run.

I run down the first block and turn the corner; shrubs were blocking my view of what was ahead. I ran straight into what felt like a brick wall.

"Are you alright?" Ayden asked helping me up. So much for clearing him out of my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said dusting off my butt.

"Are you sure?" He said still holding my hand.

"Only thing hurt is my pride." I smile looking up at him. Neither of us move. "What are you doing out so early?" I ask trying to make conversation as he stared at our joined hands.