CHAPTER SIX

trigger warning; attempted sexual abuse

(i kept the chapter short so you can skip it if you're uncomfortable without missing too much action)

***

The next day wasn't much different than the day before and the day after that wasn't either. Things weren't about to change anytime soon and Jungkook started to feel that. For the split of a second he actually had hope, thinking something would change Taehyung's mind. Something that would make him let them go or at least give them more freedom.
That never happened though.
Jungkook didn't get any further kisses or attention at all, Taehyung was obviously ashamed of what he did and he didn't even try to hide it. When he looked at Jungkook, there was disgust sparkling in his eyes, scaring Jungkook off before he could even think of speaking up.

Today, Taehyung had been outside for the whole day again, the clock almost turning 7pm when the door finally opened. It wasn't just Taehyung who walked in though, no. There was a guy holding Taehyung, trying to stabilize the boy somehow. Tae barely able to walk or even look up, eyes staring right through Jungkook.
"O-oh", the stranger's voice deepened as he saw Jungkook standing in the kitchen, cleaning up the counter. "Oh", Jungkook said back, gulping dryly. Taehyung would get mad, oh dang he would get so mad. But the boy wasn't even reacting at first, he just sat down on the sofa, laughing to himself.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?", the older guy asked in confusion. "I-I.." Jungkook started slowly, "I-I'm uh.. boyfriend, I'm his boyfriend."

Taehyung's head snapped up the second Jungkook said that, eyes squinting as his mouth fell wide open.
"Oh really", the guy said, "What's your name?"
Taehyung in the background was showing Jungkook signs that obviously were meant to mean 'I will kill you if you say the truth' so Jungkook smiled shyly and then said, "Just call me JK. Who are you?"

"Namjoon", the guy nodded, "An old friend. Didn't know Taehyung's gay tho-"
"He's a little shy", Jungkook chuckled lightly.
"Uhm-, well he drank too much today. Can I leave you here with him?", Namjoon asked, looking back at Taehyung who fell back in the sofa, pretending to be half asleep caused by his drunken state.

"Sure", Kook said quietly.
"Alright, see you around!", Namjoon smiled brightly, gave Jungkook an awkward handshake and then rushed out.

"You're dead", Taehyung groaned the second Namjoon walked out. "Couldn't you think of something better than 'boyfriend'???"
"LIKE WHAT", Jungkook panicked, stepping back as Taehyung got up and walked closer.

"Something that doesn't make me gay?"
"You fucked me, you're not straight anyway", Jungkook said in a small voice.

"That was one time and it was a mistake."
Taehyung came closer and closer, forcing Jungkook to step back until he couldn't anymore, the fridge pressed against his back. "Taehyung get away from me", Kook whined, scrunching his nose just by the smell of alcohol.
"I'm not your fucking boyfriend, Jungkook", Taehyung yelled out, balling his fists. "If anything, you're a fucking toy and nothing else."

"O-okay"

"I would never make someone like you my boyfriend. Everything about you is wrong!"

"Taehyung get away from me, you're scaring me", Jungkook glanced away, tears coming up along with memories of his childhood he constantly tried to keep pressed down.
"I'm scaring you? Great! That's what kidnappers do. Killers. All that shit which I am and you're not!", Taehyung yelled out, grabbing Jungkook by his wrist.

"You're not a killer", Jungkook let out softly, "You saved my life!"
"I'm holding you hostage you fucking idiot!", Taehyung groaned, holding his wrist so tight that Jungkook could feel his blood pressure stop in there.