CHAPTER ELEVEN

damn it was hard to write an action scene

***

"That's a horrible plan", Jungkook looked at Taehyung, smiling all doubts he had in Taehyung's risky idea away. Right now they sat in the car, Jungkook on the driver's seat while Taehyung sat next to him and Taejeon in the back. They were all wearing black and Taejeon had sunglasses on, just to deepen the gangster look.

"It's literally the perfect murder", Taehyung rolled his eyes, "You just never killed someone, so how would you know?" He grinned and softly brushed along Jungkook's thigh. The younger's leg was obviously shaking because first of all, he had never driven an expensive mercedes before and secondly, the idea of a hit and run action later on was more than just terrifying.

"Why are we killing someone??", Taejeon asked from the backseat, "Is it boom boom killer game like playstation??"

"Yes", Taehyung replied, looking at the kid. "We're just playing a game. No one is actually dying today."

"Lame", Taejeon sighed and let his fists fall down on the seat in disappointment.

"Why are we taking the kid with us again?", Jungkook asked, eyebrows furrowed because he thought that it might be a little dangerous what they were planning to do. "Well, do you want to leave the brat alone?", Taehyung asked.
"Absolutely not", Jungkook said.

"Well, duh."

"Taejeon boom boom pow!!", the kid started singing in the back, all excited. He was the only one who looked forward to all of this though.

"Plus, if something goes horribly wrong-, we might would not be able to go get him from the apartment", Taehyung reminded the younger and Kook seemed to be convinced.
The whole plan was stupid. It was around 9pm and Taehyung had called Namjoon earlier this afternoon, asking if they could meet up tonight at a bar downtown. Taehyung had also bought expensive poison that he'd put in Namjoon's drink when he wasn't looking that would kill him.

To Jungkook he had explained that this was just because he was the one who gave them the mission to kill the kid and Kook, but in reality Taehyung just had to get rid off the one person who knew that Jungkook was alive and breathing, on Taehyung's side.
Since he was making deals with Lyza now, Taehyung just had to make sure she wouldn't find out that he had her man. And the kid.

"Let's go", Taehyung said softly. Jungkook started the car and focused on the street. The job of being the driver was even more terrifying because what if they had to rush away in the end? Jungkook would be so helplessly overwhelmed, damn.
But Taehyung had trust in him and so had Taejeon, even though he told them for at least three times that Jungkook would crash the car.
Taejeon always said the worst case scenario though, so it wasn't surprising. Sometimes Jungkook thought that the kid was a little too pessimistic towards everything.

It was a silent drive. Jungkook wasn't talking a lot and Taehyung was busy playing a hand clap game with Taejeon so the kid wouldn't be too distracting for Kook. He was obviously the one losing it in here, once again the innocence in him showing.

If only he had known by then that in a few weeks time he would have already killed more than twenty people.

Present Jungkook however was scared as hell, thinking of everything that could go wrong until the very last moment when he stopped the car in a side street and looked at Taehyung who was about to get out.
The older gave an highfive to Taejeon and then leaned to Jungkook, pressing a kiss to his cheek, "You alright, baby?"

Kook gulped and nodded.
"I have to", he said in a small voice and Taehyung smirked, "Exactly."

"How can you be so fucking calm about killing a friend of yours?"