CHAPTER EIGHT

uh 3k words of smut im so sorry quarantine is getting to my head lmaoo

***

Taehyung turned around slowly after locking the door when Jungkook told him to.
"Kook, look I'm so sorr-"
He got cut off by Jungkook slapping his cheek.

The older bit his lips, trying to ignore the burning pain all across his cheek. He reassured his posture and looked into Jungkook's eyes. The boy stood in front of him, eyes sparkling in tears. It made Taehyung's heart physically ache in pain to see the boy like this. "I trusted you."
That's the only thing the younger said before he turned away and walked over to the bed.

"I promise I won't ever-"
He got cut off again by Jungkook who now yelled out, "Shut up, it's not your time to speak right now!"

The older nodded and went silent, anxiously looking at Jungkook who got tears falling off his lashes by now. All he wanted was to wipe those big tears away, then kiss his plump lips to make sure Jungkook would know he'd never get hurt again by him.
But instead he stood there, not daring to step one foot closer before Jungkook allowed him to.

"I felt safe with you!"
Jungkook said in a small voice, now looking to his feet. "I thought maybe you and me could be something, y'know. Yes, you think you're holding me hostage and it's stupid of me to fall for someone who kidnapped me, but you can't see how I see you. I think you are great with my kid, you really do me well in bed and your goddamn smile makes me happy."

Taehyung felt soft hearing this, smiling a little.

"But you ruined it!"

"Jungkook, I-", Tae tried again but Jungkook cut him off again. "Shut up!!"
And Taehyung went silent, nodding slowly.

"You can't touch me without asking, Taehyung. My father did this to my Mom all my life, I can not handle that happening to me as well. My kid was in the room next door!"
Taehyung gulped dryly, "Jungkook I was drunk.."

"Yeah, exactly", Jungkook cried out, "My Dad was too. Every time he did this to my Mom!"
"I'm so sorry, Kookie", Taehyung said weakly, feeling so so bad for what he did.

"Come here", Jungkook sobbed, wiping his tears away when he pointed on the bed. Taehyung didn't think twice and walked over, face towards the ground because he felt so embarrassed of himself. He was such a horrible person. "Now sit down", Jungkook whispered and waited till Taehyung sat down.

The younger stood in front of Taehyung, looking down at him while he cried even harder, "I like you, Taehyung", he said, voice cracking by his sobs. "I like you a lot."

Taehyung nodded, biting his lips. "I'm so sorry, Kookie-"
"Sorry doesn't make it okay", the younger let out weakly when he got on Taehyung's lap. But as soon as Taehyung was about to wrap his arm around the younger to pull him into a hug, Kook pushed his hands off roughly. "You can't touch me without asking!", he repeated his words from before and Taehyung put his hands behind his back, nodding ashamed. "S-sorry."

Jungkook got a little closer, shutting his eyes when he pressed a shy kiss to Taehyung's lips. He just needed to feel his lips again, it always gave Kook a feeling he never felt before. A feeling of safety, as if everything would be just fine as long as he could stay in Taehyung's arms and kiss him. There were no demons that haunted him at night, no worries that occupied his head throughout the day. Nothing but the older's sweet scent and his warm hug. That's what made Jungkook so angry over what Taehyung did, he almost ruined Jungkook's newly found safe space. For the time being, Jungkook wanted Taehyung to stay the place that felt like home to him. Maybe even for the first time in twenty years, Jungkook had found home in a person.