CHAPTER FIFTEEN

i honestly dont like this book that's why it gets less updates than the other books of mine but ill still try to finish it

***

"Can't believe you really pulled through with it", Yoongi leaned back, sipping on his whiskey while eyeing Taehyung and Jungkook who just sat there on the sofa, hands intertwined while Jungkook had his legs resting on Taehyung's lap, head fallen back all exhausted and sleepy.
"Not gonna lie, you two look like the biggest softies to me", the older chuckled, lighting up a cigarette while he looked at their hands for a while. "Cute", he commented. He had never seen his cousin being in love with anyone, of course there had been crushes and girlfriends but he had never acted in any way like he was behaving with this boy. Having a boyfriend kinda suited Taehyung, just like being a father.
Yoongi's eyes landed on Taejeon who sat in a corner and played around with a book he had pulled out of the shelf, trying to read even though he couldn't do that yet. He wasn't even in school, but he already loved to pretend that he was a smartass.

"Dude, I've literally killed many people before", Taehyung rolled his eyes, a little offended by his cousin calling him a softie. "Actually, I was supposed to kill this one right here", he winked, brushing along Jungkook's upper thigh while giving him heart eyes. "Glad I didn't."

"Falling in love with your victim, biggest mistake a killer can make", Yoongi repeated one of the first lessons he got ever taught when it got to killing someone. No strings attached, no feelings and most importantly; if your victim is attractive, kill them before you can overthink the whole thing.
Obviously Taehyung messed this part up, so now he was stuck with a little child and a boyfriend.

Jungkook was barely listening, he was half asleep with his head now resting on Taehyung's shoulder. He didn't have such a long, stressful day in a while. All he had been doing before they ran away was stay inside the older's apartment and cook stuff or play with the kid. Running away from the police, attending charity events and killing people- that was a whole new world to the boy.
"What are your plans after this?", Yoongi asked curiously, "You can't stay hidden forever. At some point you will have to face consequences for kidnapping a boy and a kid."

"Is it really a crime if the boy actually wants to stay by my side, without being forced?", Taehyung asked quietly.

"Well, someone reported you Taehyung. And I'm pretty sure that certain someone wants the child back."
Taehyung gulped, eyes quickly glancing to Jungkook who was luckily already off to sleep. "God-, don't say that. He could hear ya. He has no idea!"

"That you fucked the mother of his child and now you're keeping him a secret?", Yoongi asked amused, enjoying the drama he was about to bring up.
"Yeah", Taehyung bit his lips, "It would ruin everything. He still loves her."

"Oh Taehyung", Yoongi hummed and then turned on the TV to watch the News, "You never learn, do you?"

The boy didn't get the hint, he just focused on the news and then froze in all his movements when he saw his very own face in bright colors all over the screen, right next to a picture of Jungkook and the kid. "Dude-", Yoongi let out and then read the caption.
"You fucking left traces-", he facepalmed himself and then smacked Jungkook's head, "Wake up. You two idiots have some explaining to do!"

But they didn't get that far, the news reporter kept cutting them off with explaining the whole case. He talked about some left behind knives and how easy it was to match the fingerprints with the two boys who were on the run anyway. There was also a high amount of money shown on the screen, as a prize if someone could give the police any hints on their whereabouts.
"For fuck's sake", Yoongi groaned out. "They know you're in Miami. Congrats, you didn't even make it to stay hidden for one day."