C12

Thank you all so far for the ideas! You are all so creative! I found some ideas pretty interesting and I will use some of the other ideas as other small conflicts to keep it interesting. After the conflicts I'm going to use have been resolved I'll put the name of the person to come up with the idea at the end of the resolution chapter and in the description. Thank you all again fir helping me! I can't be more thankful. <3 also I'm super super sorry if the characters are ooc I'm trying my best.
Now onto the actual chapter.
———————————————————————
Nobody's POV

It was the next day and everything seemed normal except that everyone kept asking Y/n what happened and if she was okay. She said she was fine and there was no need to worry, but unbeknownst to her one cat demon in particular was a little more worried than the rest. Angel seemed to catch right on.

Every time Angel pestered Husk about Y/n he would throw more insults at him than ever and would evade the question. Angel knew how Husk was feeling and he knew it was going to be hard to get either of them to admit they like the other. He didn't know if Y/n liked Husk or has ever liked anyone romantically before so this was going to be a challenge to get his ship to sail, but he was up to that challenge.

Y/n POV

Everyone asked if I was okay and how I was doing. It kinda got annoying at first but after seeing the worry in their eyes I got a fuzzy feeling in my heart. It was nice. To have someone to care about you. Of course my fairies cared about me and I cared about them but I was more like a mother to them. It felt nice to have friends. I've never had a single friend in my years of living... 'living'. I was so sucked into my work that I convinced myself that it would be better this way. To not have friends. I wouldn't be able to talk or 'hang out' with them most of the time so this was a nice change. It made me feel happy. Just as happy as when I see Ani happy and thats the happiest I can ever be. I feel like if anything happened to these demons...I wouldn't know what to do. I'd probably murder the person who did anything to them then...I don't know. Well that's never gonna happen. I'll protect them. (Must protecc)

"Ugh we're outta cheap booze! Dammit." I heard Husk grumble bringing me out of my thoughts.

I stopped cleaning the table I was at and walked to the bar.

"We're out?" I asked.

"Yea. I don't wanna go get some either. Where's that radio prick? Maybe he can use his magic shit to give us some." He asked.

"I think he went on a hunt or something." I replied.

"Shiiiiit." He said slamming his head on the bar.

I chuckled and looked at the clock.

"Break time. Perfect. I'll go get some." I said.

"Really? Ya don't have to." Husk said peeking up at me.

"Yea. Just...think of it as a thanks for the fruit snacks last night." I smiled and winked then walked to the front door leaving a flustered Husk behind me.

Once I got to the small clearing in the front of the hotel, I extended my wings like before and with one mighty flap I was off the ground.

I remembered seeing a small store a few blocks down. I looked everywhere for it and once my eyes landed on the neon lights of the convenience store I dove down.

I landed in the front of the store and walked in. I walked to the liquor isle and looked around.

"Hey hun. Lookin for a good time~?" A raspy voice slurred in my ear from behind me.

I cringed. 'Seriously? All demons want in hell is sex. Ugh. This is a convenience store for god's sake. Go to one of the many strip clubs literally everywhere in hell.' I thought.