C30 [END]

I look at the Exterminators around me, about thirty or so, as I think of a plan. Before I can form one in my head, they dart towards me at full speed, their spears and swords used to exterminate demons in their hands, their LCD masks seemingly laughing.

I move quickly to dodge the spears being thrown my way and summon my scythe. As I grip the handle harder, my eyes turn black and my hair floats up. My nails along with my canines sharpen, similar to the time when I threw that bat demon out of that convenience store.

I swing my scythe expertly at an angel that got too close, slamming them down onto the ground with a crack. They didn't get up.

I dodge more hits my way and swing my scythe again. I take out a few angels this time.

I look around to see more angels coming from the sky. I hold the ones around me off as much as I can, the screams of encouragement coming from the hotel fueling my fire.

Soon there were just too many. They surround me as I look around in fear for an escape. I trip and fall to the ground just as an angel swings their sword down on me. I use the handle of my scythe to stop it from hitting me. The angel pushes the sword down with more strength than I can handle.

I think this is the end.

I look towards the hotel through the gaps of the many legs of the Exterminators. I see the panicked, horrified, and mourning faces of the demons I've grown to know this past year. It breaks my heart to see them like this.

A tear of fear and desperation to live escapes my eye.

I close my eyes.

I can't hold it anymore.

I...

I give up.

=SLASH=

What?

There's no pain.

I open one eye to see a slim black tentacle going through the chest of the angel that was about to kill me. I stare in shock for a moment before the angel gets thrown beyond sight.

That's when all hell breaks loose... literally.

All sizes of black tentacles whip around and help fend off the angles that attempt to destroy me. They give me room to get up and look around to see where they are coming from. They come from large holes in the ground. I've seen this before.

"Alastor?" I mumble.

I look to the sky and see some of the backup angels that came down from heaven redirect their attention to something on one of the balconies of the hotel.

There he stands on the railing.

Using his power to help fend off the angels for me.

I smile before seeing some of the tenants of the hotel fighting a few angels off for me as well. Some of the nearby demons get in on the fight, too. I laugh with joy seeing Angel Dust fighting some with a grin on his face. Vaggie spears one in the chest and Husk smashes a beer bottle across one's head and stabs them with the jagged edge of the bottle with anger.

Husk and I make eye contact and I smile at him with tearful eyes and he smiles the same. I furrow my brows and nod determined and he nods back and we continue to fight.