C19

-y/n pov-

After the elevator doors opened I ran straight to the library. I slammed the library doors open and entered. I went straight to the section that holds books about different realms and dimensions.

After a while of looking through books I finally found what I was looking for.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"What?" I heard a grumbly voice from behind me.

I jumped a little bit but relaxed once I knew who it was.

"Husk!" I got up and brought my book with me. "Look look look!" I slammed the book down on a table that was nearby and beckoned him over.

He grumbled under his breath but obliged. I threw my arm around his neck and pointed at the contents on the opened page.

"This realm has a fountain that can revive lost souls. It's called the soul fountain. It's in the danger realm! I mean it's not actually called the danger realm I just named it that because I was too lazy to remember the name and I knew I should never go there but I remember reading up on it a little bit and remembered the patterns on the fountain that just so happen to look like the ones on the ceiling above the elevator!" I rambled.

"Ok? What're you getting at?" He asked confused.

I unlaced my arm from his neck and stepped back. "I have to go there! I can possibly revive Ani if I make it!" I exclaimed.

"W-If you make it? What do you mean by 'if you make it?'" He asked cautiously.

"Well....In this realm it doesn't matter whether or not you are immortal. You can die. That's why I named it the danger realm. So that I remembered not to go there...because I can die.." I smiled nervously.

".........ok...you.." he sighed. "...look, I know Ani means a lot to you but..." he started. I gave him puppy eyes and put on the cutest face I could. He blushed immensely and gave in. "I-okay.." he grumbled and looked away. "But I'm coming with you." He looked back at me with a serious face.

"Oh no no no. You are not coming with me. I'm sure if you do the first three seconds you are there you'll be dead. I'm trained for things like this. I can do it alone." I stated.

He looked at me a bit longer and sighed. "Fine but if you don't come back...I'll kill you myself." He glared.

I jumped on him and hugged him smiling. "Thank you!" I repeated over and over again. I mean I still would have gone even if he said no but still. It gave me a reason to hug him- wait what?

Suddenly I felt arms snake around my waist. He was hugging back? "Don't fuckin die." He grumbled into my shoulder. I blushed and nodded.

"I won't."

*awe. I ship it. Sorry this was so short. Two updates in a row! Yay!

I also wanna say I'm writing a new husk x reader story! Don't worry though! I'm still gonna continue updating this one!

Stay Tuned~