Chapter-6

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Since most of you wanted Aditya's POV, here it is!

Aditya's POV-

What had I reduced myself to? I married an eighteen year old without her wish just because of society's pressure along with mom and dad? 

I had spoiled Swara's life and this realization was a slap on my face as we were in the car on the way back to home.

The taunts she was bearing because of her sister was not fair on her part nor were maa and papa at fault.

This only person who was at fault here was Kritika.

Can't believe I couldn't see through her selfish motives for loving me. She used all my contacts to get to where she wanted to be.

I had fallen in love with a false and fabricated Kritika. She was a traitor so long. Such a sly and manipulative person that my heart fills with venom whenever I think about her.

Looking at my newly wedded eighteen year old wife, it made me guilty of spoiling her life and future. She did nothing to deserve the treatment she was getting but I do not really feel sorry for her because she knows how to fight for herself, I had seen it the way she countered grandma. It made me frustrated and angry because of the way she was speaking to them but she was right.

She was manner less though. The way she talked to grandma was absolutely wrong and uncalled for. Whatever she said was wrong but she had to understand that she just could not talk to someone who is elder to them like that.

" This is your room. And I hate nuisance in my house." I warned her as we walked inside the house to her room.

" And I hate you. But seems like we cannot do anything about it so let's just deal with it." How dare she! No one talks to Aditya Kapoor like that.

She pulled her suitcase inside the room and slammed the door on my face.

What the hell?

" Don't you dare give me attitude Swara." I yelled at her. She had started challenging me right from today.

Not to listen to me, she turned music on. Such a childish thing to do.

She is eighteen years old. Legally adult but that does not mean mentally as well. 

To take my mind off from all this going around, I decided to cook because I had given off to the housekeeper.

At lunch time Swara came downstairs, gave some attitude to me and stomped back to her room.

Just great! Now I'll have to deal with a teenage girl.

The intercom went off and it was the security guard asking permission for the pizza delivery. Swara, so I directed the call at her intercom.

Not more than five seconds she rushed down to the gate and got the pizza.

Heck! I couldn't even concentrate on cooking also because of my already preoccupied mind.

She was back with her pizza box and sat on the dining table to eat.

The rest of the week passed without any drama from her and it was Sunday which meant no work and which also meant that I'd have to stay home all day with her.

" Where do you think you're going?" I asked her as she walked into the living room and proceeded towards the gate.

" Nowhere that concerns you." She spat back.

" I see, still not learnt to talk properly with elders." I said. She is the only person who has ever talked to me like that. I'd give that to her, she is absolutely blunt.