Chapter-19

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

Two months passed just like that, I was following my normal college schedule and exams were here....unfortunately.

In these two months, a lot had changed. Kritika didi was back in all our lives and had grabbed some modelling contract in Mumbai. She was also the brand ambassador for some merger that Aditya's subsidiary company had done with a London based company. The only good thing about this was that he wasn't involved with didi's shoots. The marketing team handled it.

" Swara...I have to leave for London the day after tomorrow for work. Will be back in three days. I think you should go and stay with maa for some days." Aditya said, breaking my thought trance.

When did he come here? Is it already eight?

I looked at the clock to confirm my suspicions and indeed, it was eight thirty.

" Can't. Are you forgetting that mumma and papa have gone on  a vacation with mom and dad?" I asked him.

" Ohh, right. Neither can you come with me because of the visa." He spoke, more to himself than me.

" I also have my exams from day after tomorrow." I informed him.

" I think I should reschedule this." He said, pinching the bridge between his eyes.

" Why? Of course not! I am perfectly capable of living alone Mr." I rejected his ridiculous idea.

" Are you sure?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

" You think I'm not?" I asked back, folding my arms.

" On a serious note Swara, you will be fine right?" He asked, keeping his hands on my both shoulders to which I shivered.

" Obviously and I promise that I won't burn your place." I joked.

" Back at this your place thing? Is this still not our place?" He asked and I could see......disappointment in his eyes?

" I am kidding, just to rile you up!" I confessed, not wanting to see him that way.

" That's not good Mrs. Kapoor. You shouldn't be teasing your husband this way." He said, coming close to me as he held me by my waist.

He being just a little above six feet and I just being 5'4 didn't help either.

In these two months, Aryan had fed me that I had started liking my husband and now....I feel the same! It's all his fault to feed me with this information constantly and now whenever I am like close to Aditya, I feel more and more awkward about him finding out that I has a tiny stupid crush on him!

" Don't call me that!" I exclaimed.

" Don't call you what? Mrs. Kapoor?" He asked.

I nodded.

" But aren't you Mrs. Kapoor?" He asked, still holding me by my waist.

" I am Swara." I replied, looking away.

" I know that. But aren't you Mrs. Kapoor too?" He asked, now teasing me.

I looked at him in the eyes and then looked away.

" Why do you keep looking away when I talk to you?" He asked.

" My eyes...my wish!" I exclaimed, wiggling out but his hold just got tighter.

" Let me go! I am hungry." I confessed honestly.

" I'm in no mood to leave you." He said, a kind of sparkle twinkling in his eyes.