Chapter-13

Swara's POV-

The next day, Aditya and dad were off to work and mom left for her NGO. As for me, it was a holiday because of some reason not specified.

But I was loving college! Can you believe it? It's just the second day and a holiday!

I practically had all day to myself and Aditya's room was too boring.....so guess what I did!

Yes, I went to shopping to renovate his boring room.

I had decided to change the color of his room from grey to chocolate brown. Goes with his personality. Dark and mysterious.

Mom had already cooked lunch for me so when I got back, I ate and started working.

Doing to wallpapers and carpet was easy but his closet took a lot of time...he had thousands of pairs of suits and he accused me of having so many sandals! Such an idiot.

I had managed to change the complete look of his room by seven in the evening. I was going home for two days. I really wanted to see the surprise so I got ready.

Room-

By that time, mom dad and Aditya were home

" Are you going somewhere Swara?" Mom asked, looking at my duffel bag.

" Yes mom. I'm going home for two days. Mumma has some surprise for me and I am really excited to know what it is." I exclaimed.

" Okay beta. The driver is outside, he will drop you." Dad said and I nodded, smiling at him.

I was about to leave when I realized that I had left my phone upstairs, in Aditya's room so I took the stairs.

" What did you do to this room and with who's permission?" A very angry Aditya gritted through his teeth as he grabbed my forearm tightly.

He looked so scary!

" I....I tho.." I stammered, trying to form a sentence.

" You what?" He roared.

" I am sorry....I had no idea that you'd react this way or else I would have never done it." I said, closing my eyes in fear.

" Never touch my things without asking." He said with such venom in his voice that I shivered.

By this time, mom and dad were up.

" Le...leave my hand. It's hurting." I said.

He just kept looking at me with his jaw clenched, looking like he would snap any moment now.

" Leave her hand Aditya. What's wrong with you!" Dad shouted and he left my hand.

" Adi....I thought that I raised you better than that." Mom said, disappointment clearly visible in her tone.