Chapter- 31

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

Stepping inside home, for the first time in about six years was just altogether a completely different feeling. A happy one at that.

" Shona, don't roam around unnecessarily there are there. Come on, I'll drop you to your room or you'll end up straining your leg." She said.

" No mumma, I first need to go and meet Aryan." I told her.

" But beta, he would be in office right now." She replied, furrowing her eyebrows.

" I don't know mumma, I want to meet him right now. Apologizing to him will take a lot of time. Can you please call him?" I asked her, mustering up the most adorable puppy eyes that I could.

" Shona....I'll call him for dinner today. I promise but right now, let him work and that's final." She said sternly and I nodded.

Then I was dropped off to my room and mumma and mom were in the living room, supervising the NGO from home only.

I had nothing to do and was banned from getting up from the bed so I just eventually fell asleep and then woke up for lunch and then slept back. It felt so good, I slept like a baby after so long without any tension to do anything or go anywhere.

Then I finally woke up at around 7:30 in the evening and went to the living room. Mom must have gone back and papa was sitting with grandpa and mumma was in the kitchen.

" Shona, how is your leg now?" Papa asked as he saw me walking towards them.

" Much better papa. The pain is almost gone." I replied, taking a seat next to him.

" Swara, Aryan and Tanya will be here in about some ten minutes." Mumma said as she was cooking something in the kitchen.

I really had no idea how I was going to justify myself or pacify him. I know that he will forgive me but I am not sure about the when part.

While I was in my thoughts, the door bell rang and I immediately walked off to hide behind the curtain. I can't just appear in front of him from nowhere.

Papa opened the door and he walked in, with Tanya. He looked the same, just developed some muscle.

" Uncle, here is ice cream. Let me go and keep it in the fridge or it'll melt." He said, as he stepped towards the kitchen.

" Ice cream? Chocolate or chocolate?" I asked, coming in front of him.

He turned towards me, now looking at me in the eye. Tanya came to stand next to him.

" I am hallucinating, aren't I?" He asked Tanya who was looking me with just as the same expression as his at me.

" Nope. She really is here." I heard Tanya. She had just whispered but there was so much silence that every word being spoken was loud and clear to everyone.

He said nothing, just came towards me and embraced me in a bear hug for good one minute before leaving me.

Then I could see the complete three hundred and sixty degree change in this emotions from warm, accommodating and love to being completely cold.

" What are you doing here? And why are you back?" He asked, harshly.

" I.....I am back because...." I started, almost sobbing because of his coldness.

" No Swara, you have no justification for what you did. Absolutely none. You did not think of anyone but yourself that day. You took such a bad decision in haste and now you are back. What happened? Did you finally realize how stupid you are? Or how immature you were that time? We were best friends. Why did you not come to me to talk? Did you not trust me? I had always been there for you since we were in fourth grade and then suddenly, you decide to throw me and everybody else out of you life and that too, for a silly misunderstanding which could have been cleared so easily?" He continued to shout.

Mismatched Love.✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara