Saree ???

After reaching home .. samarth was very worried for her .. as they don't return from the college ...  as he saw them and ran toward them ... 

Samarth - where were you both and princess why is your face is so pale .. what happen ? 

Drishti - nothing dad I am fine ... 

Romi - yeah dad she is fine .. ( sarcastically ) .. we found her locked in a room and found drugged over there but she is completely fine ... 

Samarth -  WHAT ???? HOW ??? He shouted .. 

Drishti- dad I am fine no need to worry .. and how this happen I will get to know it  soon .... she said in a confident voice ... 

than she went to her room ... shivya was already taking a nap so she went to her room admire her for few minutes .. than she did her work and than almost dinner time she got call from her father to have dinner .... she went to dining table and started feeding shivya .. 

Shivya - masi aap itna late kyu aaye aaj ... I missed you .. she said in her babish voice ... 

Drishti - actually princess I had some urgent work so I am not being able to come today early .. but I promise I will not repeat it again .. 

Shivya - pinky promise .. showing her tiny finger for promise ... 

Drishti - yeap pinky promise also showing her tiny finger and crossing it over her's ... both smiled .. soon drishti sign to the shivya's caretaker to take her to her room and make her sleep .. she again went to the office room in her house .. she called joy ( her guard ) 

Drishti - joy check out the cctv footage of the college and find out who planned it against me ... and send me the video as a proof .. 

Joy - yes queen ... 

NEXT MORNING - 

Drishti flowed her daily routine .... and went to college .. soon she came to know that there is a meeting arranged by the principal and everybody have to attend it ... so she went to the principal office .. saw all teacher were standing there .. she went inside the room and stand in a corner .. not paying attention to any teacher ... she was listening to principal .. 

Principal  - good morning everyone ..  you all are here for an important announcement .. our college is going to throw a party .. tomorrow ... and it is compulsory  for all teachers and students.. and it has a dress code .. for men it is suit and for women it is saree .. 

Dishti - saree she almost shouted .. gaining everybody's attention .. she took a deep breath and than said .. I mean is it saree necessary we can wear suit also .. 

Principal - no not possible the dress code is already decided and no one can break it .. it will harm our reputation... 

Drishti - okay sir .. 

Soon meeting got overed  everybody went to their room and took classes .. in lunch time .... drishti was sitting with all teachers in cafe area ..   she was having her lunch suddenly her phone started ringing .. she was about to stand up and go from there... another teacher stop her ... 

Shruti ( another teacher ) - aise khana beech main chod ke nahi jate .. 

Drishti -okay .. she sit down again and picked up the call .. 

ON PHONE - 

Drishti - hello .. 

Guard - hello queen .. we found the person who planned  that all .. after listening drishti anger grew she stopped eating .. her grip on the  spoon tighten but she is aware of her surrounding so she controlled herself .. 

Drishti - who ( her voice is cold and anger is visible in his voice most of the people notice her voice but didn't say anything ) 

Joy - queen I am sending you the video of the cctv footage .. you will see yourself .. we didn't find any criminal record found but we found his brother suspicious .. and may be they are drug dealer .... as it is not easy to give you drug .. 

Drishti - good job find everything about them ..  she said in the bossy tone ..  and then cut the call .. she decided to watch the video later.. 

Shruti - tumhe dekh kar lagta nahi hai ki tum professor ho .. I mean your personality didn't match with your profession ... 

Drishti - she chucked  not real one but a fake one .. yeap but my personality match with my profession but teaching is not profession .. 

Shruti - huh ? 

Drishti - yeah .. 

Shruti - so what is your profession .. ? 

Drishti - its very complicated you will find it out soon .. or may be not ... she said with a mysterious smirk on her face ..... 

Shruti - by the way why you shouted hearing saree ? 

Drishti - that ... I never wore a saree before .. and its going to be difficult for me to wear saree or to manage in it  .. and I will not being able to ride my bike .. 

Shruti and other member laughed at her statement even rakshit to .. she saw rakshit laughing for a second she lost in his laugh but soon compose her .. 

Rakshit - you don't know how to wear a saree ? and don't know even walk in it .. 

Drishti - no do you have any kind of problem with it ...  now she is getting piss off ... 

Rakshit - okay okay relax .. no need of getting angry .. 

Drishti - I am not angry and after a  little pause not yet ... 

than soon lunch got over ... after taking few lecture ...  she left to her home  ..    

Samarth  and rommi  saw her , her face was little irritated ... 

Samarth - what happen ? 

Drishti - tomorrow is a party in the college and  I have to wear sareeeeeee .... you know na I don't even know how to walk in that ... samarth  and romi laughed out loud .. 

Romi - wow the mafia queen is irritated because she have to wear saree>..... 

Drishti - stop it romi I am not in the mood of joking now .. and she went from there ... 

Precap - drikshit dance  .. 

so guys here is update .. 

sorry for late update .. 

hope you guys enjoy it ... 

please vote and comment ... 

thank you .. 

❤❤❤❤