PAST

Drikshit was happy with each other after their love confession .. both hug each other sometime kiss to but didn't go further than that .. drishti  is more free with rakshit now she can be free with him show him her inner self which she hide from everybody from past year  .... now she smile the real one but few things rakshit want to know that her past how she end up being mafia queen ... he  also tried to question about it to smarth but he said that he didn't want to hurt drishti by revealing her past on her back if he want to know he should ask her .. few times he try to bring this topic but drishti always divert the topic or leave the topic in middle .. mahima and other were really happy for them .. drishti apologise to mahima as she thought that it's all because of her but mahima  console her and said that it is not her mistake ... and mahima was on cloud nine as from that day she started calling her mom ..but deep inside drishti something is worrying her that 's her PAST ... she don't know how will everybody react when they came to know that she is reason of someone's death who is close to shergill  very close .. 

ONE day divya and shikhar planned a movie night at their own theater room yes the mansion  has a theater room ... they also called rakshit and romi and drishti was no mood of watching movie but due to contact presser from the others she have to agree... they all were sitting in the theater .. the movie was of thriller and contain violence scenes and fighting scenes ... 

Scene - villain was killing a man in front of a girl who is 16 - 17 year old and she was crying and begging him to stop ... bbtu he killed the man in front of her .. 

They all were watching it but everybody got shocked when they hear drishti 's shouting .. 

Drishti - STOP ..... pllease.. please leave him ... please don't kill .... him .... unhone ..... kuch nahi kiya ..... woh mujhe bachane ... aaye the.... please ...... chod do.... ..  she was a mess , crying madly .. shivering from fear ... everybody switch on the lights and rakshit try to shake her and bring her back to her state but nothing is working ... 

Rakshit - drishti drishti drishti look .. look at  me .. It was just a movie ... nothing is real .. 

Drishti - every ... everything is real .. they were real they killed him in front of my eyes .. He came there to protect me ....  she was shivering badly and crying ... 

Rakshit and everybody tried to console her but she was not listening to anyone .. her panic was rising with every passing moment ... her eyes and face was red due to crying ... her breathing was heavy .. after failed attempt .. they decided to call smarth as romi also don't know about her panic attacks and why she is behaving like this .. they took her out of the room and took her to the living room .. divya gave her water but her condition was not improving .. she was crying hugging her knees her breathing .. saying something which is barely audible... romi went to call smarth but he was sleeping and not receiving his phone call adn room was sound proof because of which there is no need of  knocking ... mahima also come there , they also called her ... she also try to console her but all tries are in vain .... drishti panic attack was getting worst .. 

Drishti - I need medicine ... she said breathing heavily  I NEED MEDICINE I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANY MORE she shouted and ran to her room ... everybody follow her .. it's 2 am of morning ... but none sleep finally romi was able to wake up smarth ... when smarth came to know about her condition he ran toward her room .. he saw her throwing everything here and there and finding something .. rakshit and everybody try to stop her but all the tries was in vain ..  

Smarth - oh shit what happen to her .. he literally shouted ... 

Shikhar - we were watching movie and after that she started behaving like that ... 

Smarth - rakshit ... in the second drawer of drishti 's closet ... you will find some pills bring them fast .. divya bring water .. drishti drishti  , he went to her and try to hold her to stop her .. he hug her and she started crying more loudly but due to his touch she started becoming relax ... 

Drishti - dad ... dad ... woh ... woh .... un logone .... maarr .... diya.....  unhe.... maar .... diya  .... mere..... samne ... maar ... diya .... meri ... vajah ... se... maar ... diya ...... 

Smarth - shhhhhh relax.... calm down ..... take this medicine ... rakshit bring that medicine and divya water smarth made her eat the medicine and after few minute she slept ....  he slowly kissed her forehead ... and cover her with the blanket ... 

He signed and said everybody to come out of her room ... 

Smarth - HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ??? HOW SHE COME IN THIS STAGE AGAIN ??? WHAT HAPPENED THERE ???? he shouted at top of his lungs .. this is the first time everybody seeing him shouted they all shiver because of his voice ... 

Rakshit - we all were watching movie .. there was a scene after that she started shouting ... 

Smarth - what kind of scene is that ? 

Romi - the scene was villain was killing a man in front of a girl who is 16 - 17 year old and she was crying and begging him to stop ... bbtu he killed the man in front of her ..   As he listen the scene he fall on the sofa which was beside him ... 

Smarth - It took her whole 2 months to come out of that stage and 2 years to cure the panic attacks .. after long time she received the panic attack that to be the dangerous one if I don't give her medicine on time than she must have lost her breaths she was breathing so heavily .. 

Romi - what happen to di .. 

Smarth - It's her PAST ... I can't tell you all now please go and sleep .. you all also need rest .. and rakshit please take care of her .. if something happen call me anytime  .. now go and take rest .. 

Rakshit - okay dad .. 

Precap - past revealed ..... 

So guys here is update ... 

Next update will be on Thursday ... 

hope you guys enjoyed it ... 

Please vote and comment 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤❤