Epilogue

Author 's POV  - 

A small girl and a small boy of 4 years running here and there and their mother is running behind them with  glasses  of  milk in her hands ... 

Lady - Daksh and Riya stop now .. she shouted and both kids stop as they don't want to be the target of their mother's anger ... 

vanshikabairoliya thanks for the name but daksh is quite easy to say so I eliminated the 'r' 😁😁😁😁) 

Yeah the mother is drishti and the child were their twins which are now of 4 years and very naughty and love to tease their mother .. Daksh is just like her mother angry young man oh sorry child .. and riya is just like her father calm and compose , daksh is elder than riya but most of the time riya handle her brother as an older sister .. they were mixture of drikshit ... 

Both stop  and drishti gave their milk to them they were about to drink whole milk but the door suddenly open and there came their father . both placed their glass in side table and run towards their father .. and drishti huff in annoyement ..  

Both - dadda ....

Rakshit - hey what my prince and princess doing .. he hugged them .. but before they can say anything their mother replied ... 

Drishti - what they can do teasing their mother .. 

Rakshit pick them .. now he notice that mahima is also sitting in the hall .. he greet her and saw her wife sitting on sofa with a angry pout in her face ... 

Rakshit - now what happen Mrs. shergill .. 

Drishti - they enjoying tiring me , ask ma how much tantrum they through at me while having milk .. every healthy thing can't be tasty na ... 

Rakshit - accha ok ok calm down .. ( to kids ) both of you finish your milk and say sorry to your mommy .. he said in stern voice .. the kids know that their father is joyful but when he got angry is really bad .. both finish their milk in one go ..

Daksh - sorry mommy . 

riya - we will not repeat it again both said in babyish tone .. and hold their ears smiling cutely at her  .. soon drishti also smiled and hug them ... mahima admiring their cute little family  .. and her grand kids who are entertainers of the family members ..  both daily found new way to trouble drishti .. sometime making her run behind them sometime disturbing while she is working on her lappy and what not .. 

Later in the night ... both kids were sleeping in drikshit room they have their own room to but still they love to sleep between their parents .. drikshit were sitting on the couch .. drishti was on one couch and rakshit was sitting in  front of her .. 

Rakshit - Mrs shergill I think you  should join the office now .. now the kids are also grown up and can handle themselves and till when you are going to work from home  .. they will also start going to their school in few weeks  .. I think you should join your office now and give some rest to romi too ...

Drishti - hmm .. I was also thinking about the same I will talk with romi tomorrow .. now let's go and sleep .. tomorrow you know na is our picnic day .. he nodded and both slept at the specific position .. both kids in middle and  drikshit at sides .. 

Next morning is sunday they all have planned to go for picnic .. 

Rosim , with their son roshan , smarth , shikhar divya who were always got busy in their work and shivya who is now grown up girl love to spend time in studies .. and mahima .. all went to park ... 

Roshan  - shivu di , ri di and dak bhai .. let's play .. he is 3 years old and can't pronounce anyone's name properly so he used short forms .. 

Daksh - roshan daksh not dak .. it's sounds like duck . he pout ..and everybody laughed .. than he saw his mama , mami .. 

Daksh - heyyy mama hello mami ,.. 

Romi - hello junior shergill ...  and pick him in his arms .. 

Riya - mama put him down .. she said in angry voice 

Romi - ok meri maa .. aa tu bhi aaja tujhe bhi uda leta hu .. he said and pick her up also  .. now okay .. she nodded ... 

Daksh - jealous cat ..

Riya - and you angry young child .. 

Shivya - both of you stop now .. I don't want to  handle another fight .. 

Daksh and riya - okay .. 

Shikhar - so kids ready for picnic .. 

Shivya - no dad I have an test tomorrow so I think I will not come .. 

Drishti - oh god not again princess .. how much you will study .. 

Mahima - yeah kabhi kabhi toh mujhe aisa lagta hai ki yeh in dono ki beti hai hi nahi kaha yeh dono duffers .. jinko padai ke naam par hi paseene chhuth te the .. 

Shikhar - maa .. 

Rakshit  - ma kya keh raha hai .. shivya tumhe pata hai jab tumhare papa ka koi test hota tha na toh unka school jaane ke wakt peth mein dard ho jata tha .. 

Drishti - aur tumhari mumma toh itni  mahan thi ki school kitni baar bunk kar deti thi aut mumma papa ko pata bhi nahi chalta tha .. aur mujhe toh madam apni puppy eyes se mana leti thi .. all laugh .... 

Divya - phir bhi hum aaj thik thak kama leti hai ... issi liye tumhe apni studies ke sath sath apni life bhi enjoy karni chahiye .. 

Romi - pehli baar divya ne sahi baat kahi hai.. and again everybody laugh .. 

All children love each other and their parents and family to .. they love to see their funny battles , and they all love to spend time with their family .. Spending time with dadi and listening to stories .. playing with nana ... irritating others with their mama mami .. and learning with their parents ... 

Drikshit lifechanged drastically , from being rebels and of opposite attitude .. they become each others life line  ... Drikshit now are bindly in love and living happily with their kids after digging their past in deep in their heart ... Divya and shikhar had happy ending from finding their child to living with them happily .. rosim also got each other and their relationship is full of love .. mahima is happy with her children happiness .. smarth is also very happy he never got married and never thought of having kids but now seeing his daughter and son whom he loved like his own he was in cloud nine .. and felt very grateful to the god when his grand kids call him nana ..   

__________________________________ The END  ____________________________________

Hey everyone  , meena here .. as you know this story is also came to it's end ... I know every story which is started have to end someday .. I thought to make this story short may be of 30 chapters but fortunately it end at 50 + chapters .. I hope you all enjoyed my this book .. 

And really sorry I didn't reply to your comments ..

Thank you so much guys for supporting my work .. hope you all love this chapters too .. 

AS YOU ALL WERE ASKING THAT I AM GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY OR NOT SO GUYS THE ANSWER IS .........

                                                                           YES 🥰🥰🥰😜😜

I am coming with a new story you will get to know about it soon may be first chapter will be uploaded today .. So be ready .. I am quite excited for this one as this one is going to my favourite one .. hope so you all will like it too ... 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤❤