DIVORCE ????

Drikshit woke up in the morning ... Drishti woke up first and doctor came and check rakshit ... 

Drishti - doctor when will he get discharged ?? 

Doctor - tomorrow morning ... and make sure not to use his right hand not for 1 week , and don't allow him to do any heavy exercises  ...  

Drishti - okay doctor we will take care of him .. he nodded and went out of the room .. soon all family member came to the hospital and drishti went to home , to fresh and up and find out who is behind it .. 

At HOME , Drishti after fresh and up ,  she went to the basement where the man kept who tried to shot on her . the guards were tourchering him and try to find out who is behind it .. ... she went to the man and beat him very badly ... finally he give answer to their question ... 

Drishti - Who is behind it ?? 

Man - VIKRAM RATHORE .. he came to know that you are mafia queen by blackmailing your some trusty people and he tried to attack on you and he send me to kill you .. 

Drishti - VIKRAM RATHORE , you did very bad now you have to face the queen .. she said to herself .. than to her men ' kill him '

and went from there .. she went to her room .. the moment she spend with rakshit is moving in her mind  .. she sat on the bed and started thinking something .. 

Drishti - ( to herself ) rakshit is not save with me .. I know I love him but I can't risk his life and even I don't know he is happy with me or not , how someone can be  happy with a mafia queen so he need to be away from me and for it I have to break my ties with him ... she called someone .... 

Drishti - prepare the papers ... I want them in my hand till next week .. and then cut the call whole day she lived at home and on the other side rakshit ask about her than romi informed her that she is finding who is behind the  attack .. next day rakshit got discharged .. drishti took great care of him she hired nurses for him and feed him sometimes .. always take him to the doctor for check up .. IT's been 2 week now since the accident and rakshit is now completely fine , he was preparing himself to tell his feeling to his wife whereas drishti was preparing herself to ask him for the divorce ... 

One day at night rakshit was in their room sitting on the sofa and doing work in his laptop .. he saw drishti entering in the room .. with a file in her hand .. 

Drishti - I want to talk with you .. 

Rakshit - yeah .. 

Drishti - sign this paper .. 

Rakshit - what are these .. he saw them and got shocked ... 

Rakshit - are you gone mad . these are divorce paper ... 

Drishti - I know that's why I said you to sign them I don't want this relationship any more .. so sign these paper and free me .. I am fed up now by doing this husband wife drama ... I want my life back ..  she said these lines my masking her own emotions .. she showed her blank face to him but inside she was breaking ... whereas other side rakshit can't be able to digest what she is trying to say he tried to read her eyes but failed as she masked her emotion very well now by her sentences he started getting angry .. 

Rakshit - and what about the things you said me in the hospital .. what was that ? 

Drishti -  that was just my mistake I realise it now ... she said by avoiding eye contact  with him he went to her and grab her hand which made her crash on her chest .. 

Rakshit - look in my eyes than say  ... drishti looked into his eyes than said 

Drishti -  That was a mistake .... 

precap - same ... 

So guys here is the update .. please tell me how it is ?????????   

DIVORCE ?????????????????? 😱😱😱😱😱

Please vote and comment ..... 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤