First kick

Drishti is 6 months pregnant  

Drishti 's POV : - 

Days become more and more difficult for me and my family ... The kids are teasing me a lot .. they are making everything difficult for me  ... not am able to walk not I am able to do any work .. workaholic like me is now just sitting in her room doing nothing .. sometime talk to maa, sometime spend some time with dad , romi and simran who often came to meet her and her most of the time went with rakshit .. who also started staying at home for her and went to office during some important reason and if he don't come back on time na I feel so gross .. I usually end up in crying when he is not there with me .. my weight was other thing .. I am gaining weight  to early .. I am only 6 months pregnant looking like a nine month pregnant women ...but I am quite excited about the kids .. yeah we are having twins ... That day when doctor inform us our happiness had no boundary  ... 

We came back from the hospital , everybody was sitting in the hall waiting for us very impatiently , we are thinking how to disclose this good news to all .. I want to tell everyone by saying it directly but Mr .shergill stop me .. adn said he will disclose it in his own way  .. we made our way inside the house our eyes were still moist because of the moment we share when we came to  know we are having twins .. everybody saw us and came running towards .. they started getting worried looking at our eyes .. 

Mahima - what happen why your eyes are so red did you both cried ? Why ? 

Rakshit just went to her and hug her tightly .. 

Rakshit - maa I am going to be father .. 

Divya - bhai we all know that .. but why are you behaving like this ... it has been 4 months and we clearly know that you are going to be parents and we are going to become uncle aunty and grandma and grandpa ... but why are you telling us again .... 

Drishti - because whatever shikhar said in dinning table in the morning is true .. everybody took few  minutes to understand but shikhar understood what she is trying to say and a big smile made his way to his face .. he went to rakshit and raised his eyebrow as asking 'is it true 'he nodded and shikhar hug her  

Shikhar - bhai congratulation again I am so happy .. 

Romi - koi humme bataye ga kya ho raha hai .. woh humme dubara bata rahe ki ho parents banane wale hai aur tum unhe dubara congratulate kar rahe ho .. 

Shikhar - ha kyuki bhai ne ek hi ball par double run mare hai  .. 

Divya - what you mean - [but stopped in middle sentence when she realise what he said ].. you mean   .. and shikhar nodded ... She also went to hug drishti with big smile .. 

Mahima - are koi humme bhi toh batao kya ho raha hai .. 

Shikhar and divya ( in unison ) - yahi ki aap dadi banane wali hai woh bhi Twins ki .. yeah di is pregnant with twins and everybody was so happy  ... they hugged them and we spend the whole day with each other chatting and doing something .. 

Now a days I feel bore at home and it increase 10 times when Mr shergill have to go to office .. I stopped going to office when I reached 5th month and almost do some signing work and no stressful work as ordered .. Mom and Rakshit become over over over protective for me  .. they didn't even let me do a single work .. and now I am sitting in a moving chair in the balcony enjoying fresh air and knitting a sweater for my baby .. yeah you heard me right I am knitting .. in these few months I learn it is a big timepass and I love doing with my talks with the babies .. I am really excited about their arrival .. Mr . shergill was inside the room doing his office work .. 

Me - babies we disturb our father a lot na .. look there he is busy with his work .. whole day he was busy in helping mumma and in night he was busy in feeding mumma and cooking for her to decrease her cravings .. but we love him a lot na .. say yes babies .. 

Suddenly felt some pain on my stomach it was like someone kick me than I realise my babies just kicked me for the first time .. 

Me - MR . SHERGILLLLL .... I shouted and he came to me runningly .. 

Rakshit - what happen why you cried .. do you feeling any pain .. he asked in worried tone .. 

Me - baby just kicked ... his eyes went wide he bend down to my stomach level I place his hand on my stomach where I felt the kick but baby didn't kick this time .. 

Me - babies kick na your papa is also want to experience .. 

Rakshit - yeah babies kick na .. please I want to feel you ... Daddy love you na ... as he said I again felt the kick .. I look at him and asked him he felt he nodded and panted a kiss on my stomach and than kissed my forehead .. 

Raskhit - Thank you thank you so much .. 

I was confuse why he is thanking me .. 

Me - why ? 

Rakshit - for this happiness making me the happiest man of the world giving me this bundle of joy .. I love you .. 

Me  - Love you too ... 

precap - birth and epilogue .. 

So guys hope you like the episode .. 

so one chapter left and epilogue of course .. so stay tuned  .. 

Please vote and comment  .. 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤