Drishti save rakshit

IN A HOUSE ...

Man - kill him in the college ..... attack him in front of everybody ... and make sure his property and business must be in my name ... and than kill his family .. make sure no one should left...

Another man -but boss police ..

Boss- don't worry about police .. nobody will get to know that who did it ..

Man - yes boss .. your work will be done by tomorrow .

Boss- I don't want any delay ...

Man- yes boss.. he left from  there ...

Same man on the phone .. 

MAn - he is going to attack on him today ...  he messaged someone by his phone..  

In college  

Drishti was in her class and rakshit was in his class respectively .. both were busy in teaching .. suddenly they heard someones shouting from the mike ... and they all heard a announcement ...

Man - Rakshit shergill agar apne principal aur students ko jinda dekhna chahte ho toh abhi ke abhi ground main aa jao ... Everybody was afraid and confused at the announcement .. but one person is quite calm yeah who it can be .......  our drishti ..  

There were around 10 men .. rakshit was in middle and  the men were standing in front of him . and whole college was there .. our drishti was standing behind rakshit a little bit far ..  

Rakshit - what do you want from me ....

Man - your property and your business . sign these papers and We will leave you .. 

Rakhit - no I am not going to sign these papers .... woh property aur company mere papa ne apni mehnat se itni uchai tak puhuchaya hai .. main apni  company tumhare naam nahi karne wala ... 

Man - toh phir marne ke liye taiyaar ho ja .. he came forward and aot to stab him by a knife but a hand stopped him .. everybody was shocked they saw drishti was holding the knife and blood was dripping from her hand but on her face there is no sign of pain .. 

Drishti - TAKE HIM AWAY ...  she shouted and within a second few mens surrounded rakshit and take him a little bit away from the goons .. 

Man - aye ladki tujhe pata nahi hai tu kisse pagga le rahi hai .. 

Drishti - aur tujhe nahi pata ki tu kisse baat  kar raha hai.. 

After that she left the knife .. he was  again about to stab her but she doddle it and than every men came to fight with her .. she was surrounded by them ... joy her guard who was worried for his safety was about to come forward for her safety ..

Joy - Queen ... he shouted ... 

Drishti - NO and signed from her hand to backoff .. 

She fight with everyone .. almost every man was hurt badly and everybody was just looking at her she handled 10 men by her own ... she was standing in font of them all but suddenly everybody heard a gun shot .. drishti doddled it but unfortunately it hit her arm ... but what shocked everybody was that she didn't even hissed in pain .. infact her anger grew more she move forward to the man and kick him in his hand and gun fell from his hand .. she hold her head from his hairs... 

Drishti - Who send you ?? 

The man did not speak one word ... she slap across his face so hard ... 

Drishti - tell me she said in deadly clam voice .. 

Man  - Vik- vikram rathore .. 

Drishti - I am leaving you all alive for one reason  ..  you have to convey my message to your boss ..   tell him ... his whole empire and his wealth will be ending soon .. he is going to be another slave of the queen   ..  and also tell him The queen will take revenge of someone's death which was shown as a  accident .... 

 NOW OUT ...  she shouted ... all ran from there .. joy came running to her .. 

Joy - queen are you okay .. 

Drishti  - yeah ..  she turned toward the coward ...  and said in a cold and clear high pitch .. 

SO GUYS NOBODY SAW WHAT HAPPEN HERE RIGHT ... IF ANYBODY ASKED WHAT HAPPEN HERE WHAT YOU WILL ALL SAY IS JUST NOTHING ... AND NO ONE DARE TO SAY SOMETHING  ABOUT ME .. OTHERWISE THAT WILL BE BAD FOR THEM  .. NOW BYE GUYS  ..  and she went from there .. rakshit was totally shocked and surprised .. he was so much in his thought that he was just froze at his place ..  he was brought back by his thought by voice of drishti .. 

Drishti - Mr. shergill . let's go ... she walked forward .. 

Rakshit - but where ?? 

Drishti - you will get to know soon ..  

Precap - other part of teaser .. 

SO GUYS HERE IS UPDATE ... HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT ... 

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON THURSDAY ...

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ,... 

THANK YOU 

❤❤❤❤❤