Drunken drishti

After composing drishti fresh and up and relax for sometime .... after that both went to downstairs and called all younges  .. 

Drishti - It's a big day for us I want to celebrate it .. so let's go to the pub ... 

Divya - not a bad idea di ... 

Romi  - but what about our safety ..

Drishti - don't worry everything is arranged .. we are going to pub which we own so it is fully secured and Vikram need money for planning against us and if now he uses his black money than it will create problems for him as he is bankrupted now ... so  just go and chill ... 

Romi - di we can do one thing let's go to our personal club which is on the back yard ... 

Shikhar - you own a club to .... 

Romi- yupp actually  dad like to drink with his close friend during parties so we build a club within the house for his safety  ... 

Rakshit - yeah it is a good idea .. romi you made arrangement of everything and we will go and get ready ... I will go and inform maa about our plan .. 

Drishti - okay ... all went to their  room girls wore short dresses and boys wore jeans with shirts .. boys were gazing their better half with wide mouth as they were looking extremely hot and sexy .. and both smirked seeing their hubbies reaction .. 

Romi - you both are looking awesome ... 

Rakshit's outfits 

Shikhar's outfit 

Divya 's outfit 

Drishti 's outfit

Drishti 's outfit

{ Sorry I am very bad at selecting outfits }

divya - thanks romi .. 

Shikhar - divya you are looking awesome and di you to .. 

Divya - thanks shikhar ... 

Drishti - thank you ... (to rakshit ) You want to say something mr.shergill ... he composed himself and nothing said  .. drishti was bit disappointed that he didn't complement her and move from there angrily ... 

 Shikhar - oh bhai she must be waiting for  your comment and you didn't say her anything ... 

Rakshit - I know I was just teasing her .... I will  comment her latter /... 

Romi - okay let's go .. ... 

All went to the club it was a private club so only they are their with staff members ... the lights were dip  , drinks were ready , music was high giving the perfect feeling of club .. there was everything except peoples .. 

Drishti - so  guys let's enjoy drinks .. 

Rakshit - you mean  soft drinks right  .. 

Drishti  - she ignored him and said waiter shots please .. 

Rakshit -  whatt😱😱😱😱😱 you drink .. 

Romi - yup she did many times ...  he knows that drishti don't drink with anyone but today  she order that means she want to tease rakshit and he also know that there is no problem in drinking sometimes so he also supported drishti  ... he smirk at drishti which didn't go unnoticed by shivya they understand that she was just teasing him ..

Rakshit - Mrs.shergill I know you are joking you will not drink .. till than waiter bring drinks for them .. 

Drishti - and who will stop me  ? she took a glass and drink it in one go .. 

Rakshit - drishti stop but he didn't listen to him and grab few more shots and drink them also .. he tried to stop her but she didn't ... now she is  completely drunk ... 

Drishti - let's hit the dance floor .. and she moved to the dance floor and rakshit followed her she was dancing alone on the dance floor as romi shikhar and divya were busy in themselves ... drishti was fully drunk and dancing around rakshit very grace fully .. rakshit was shocked by seeing her dance moves .. but he stopped her as he didn't want  her to be embarrassed in front of her family  .. so he drag her away with him  .. 

Rakshit - mrs. shergill let's go ... guys we are going she is out of control .. 

Shikhar - okay enjoy .. he said with  wink ... 

Both went from there drishti tried to protest a lot so rakshit pic her up in his arms in bridal style ..

Drishti - PPPPuuuut me downnnn ... 

Rakshit - no .. 

Drishti - put me downnn I said .. Soon they reached in their room rakshit close the door with his foot and  put her  on the bed ... 

Rakshit - sleep mrs.shergill ... 

Drishti - nooooo I wanna dance ... 

Rakshit - no you will sleep now .. 

Drishti - noooo dance ... she said and jumped from the bed and went to the music system of their room and played ek toh kum zindagani .. and started dancing gracefully showing some sexy moves and rakshit was shocked seeing this side of her beautiful wife .. she also pulled him and dance around him .. he tried to protest and stop her but his all tries are in veil ... and at last he sat on the bed and let her do whatever she want ... 

Precap - some romance .. 

So guys here is update .. hope you guys like it .. 

Please vote and comment ... 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤