Disobeying- Chapter 1

(EDIT: Overhaul loves the reader platonically. There is NO incest in this book.) "Eri!" You shouted happily. Eri didn't look happy at all, but you managed to put a little smile on her face. You are her friend. You two played for some time in her room.

"Eri? Why are you sad?" You asked. "...B-because...O-Overhaul...uses my quirk and hurts me..." She stuttered. "Eh? Kai is super nice! Why would he do that?" You said. "You don't understand, (y/n)." She said and explained her quirk to you. "Oh? I'll tell Kai to stop being mean to you!" You said. "No!" Eri said and grabbed your hand, she was trembling. "Don't, he'll become mad at me for telling you all this." She said. You released your hand from hers. "But I don't want you to get hurt." You replied.

Eri sighed. "Oh! I'll get you out of here!" You said. "No, no, no! You'll get into trouble." Eri said, scared. "No! Shut up, Eri! I'll get you out of here." You said.

You opened the door of the room and mentioned her to come. "This is a bad idea, (y/n)." Eri said. "No. Come on." You whined. Eri hesitated, but she really wanted to escape this hell.

"What are you two doing here?" A man asked, working under Overhaul. "Kai gave us permission to play outside!" You lied. "Oh...Well, you're his sister after all..." The man replied and walked away.

You two successfully went out the hideout. "Okay, run Eri. I'll just tell Kai you went to the bathroom and I don't know where you are." You said. Eri nodded and ran away.

You walked back to the hideout, happy that you saved her.

"(y/n)." You heard a familiar voice say. You turned around, it was Kai/ Overhaul. "Kai." You said and smiled at him, but he looked dangerous and you could hear a hint of anger in his voice when he spoke again: "Where's Eri?"

You tried to act like usual. "Oh? She went to the bathroom and I left. Isn't she in her room?" You replied.

"I heard you said I gave you two permission to play outside?" Overhaul said. You gulped. "N-no." You replied. "I'm mad, (y/n). You helped her escape, didn't you? Tell me now where she is." Overhaul said in a dangerous low voice.

"I don't know." You responded. The look he gave you, made you literally shiver. Overhaul never hit you, but he threatens you when you disobey him and his glare is enough to scare you.

Overhaul made you come with him as he searched for Eri. He scolded you for helping Eri. You still being you, a feisty child, said: "Eri said you hurt her...and use her quirk." He looked at you. "...So what?" He replied. "That's not nice, Kai! You're always very nice to me, so why so mean to her? She didn't do anything wrong." You said. He stopped walking and bended down to your height.

"Drop the subject, (y/n). Understood? You have to be quiet and think about what you did wrong. You were being a bad girl." Overhaul said. " 'A bad girl'?! But I didn't want her to get hurt." You responded, looking at him with a mix of guilt and confusion. "You shouldn't worry about her. She's fine. Eri's quirk is usefull, she should stop whining and be thankful. She would be dead without us. We have to find her, or she'll die." Overhaul said.

You gasped. "I don't want her to die! We'll find her immediately!" You shouted. He chuckled at how innocent you are and how easy it is for him to make you believe anything he says, how easy it is to manipulate that little brain of yours.

"Yes, indeed. Where's your apologize?" Overhaul said. "Sorry Kai!" You apologized and kissed his cheek. You are the only one who he tolerates to touch him. He petted your head. "Good girl, don't make that mistake again. Okay?" Overhaul said. You nodded.

"She probably went this way!" You said and ran before him. Overhaul followed you.

You two saw Eri. "Eri! Wait! You'll die, I don't want that! Come back!" You shouted and ran after her. She gasped as she heard you. Eri was panting and running away. She suddenly bumped into someone. Midoriya.

"Sorry, that must've hurt." Midoriya said. You ran up to them. "Eri!" You said and bounced up and down. "You'll get hurt, come!" You said.

"Now you know...you can't go around causing trouble for the heroes." Overhaul said.

"Oh! Are you two heroes?!" You asked excited. You bombared Midoriya and Togata with questions. Midoriya and Togata are clearly confused as they saw one girl dead scared and the other one so cheerfull.

"(y/n)...Stop that, you're making them feel uneasy." Overhaul said to you. "Sorry..." You said as you also remembered what Overhaul told you about interacting with strangers, especially men.

"I'm sorry about my daughter...and about my little sister asking so much questions, heroes." Overhaul said.

"She likes to play around a lot and keeps getting hurt." Overhaul said, pointing to Eri and smiled a fake eyes closed smile. You tilted your head as you saw it was fake.

"We're sorry, too, for bumping into her." Togata responded.

"It's my first time seeing you two heroes." Overhaul said.

After some chit chat, Midoriya heard Eri telling him to stay and he saw how scared she is. "Come on, Eri! I want ice cream! Do you want too?" You said as you sighed.

"Your daughter...seems scared..." Midoriya said. "It's because she just got a scolding." Overhaul responded as he frowned a little.

"For such a small child to be trembling without making a sound...I don't think that's normal." Midoriya said.

"What are you doing to this girl?" Midoriya asked.

"Jeez, heroes are so sensitive to the subtle signs in people, huh? Very well." Overhaul said.

You all walked into an alleyway while Overhaul lied about his problems with Eri. Midoriya was carrying Eri and you who earlier told Overhaul to pick you up, you are being carried by Overhaul.

"What, done with your tantrum already?" Overhaul said to Eri as she quickly came back to him after he secretly threatened her. "Took way too long!" You shouted, not knowing what kind of scary situation Eri is in.

"Sorry for the trouble. Well, do your best at work." Overhaul said and walked away with you in his arms and Eri walking by his side.

Time skip, same day:

"(y/n), what did I tell you about talking to strangers...not to mention, men?" Overhaul said, he slightly glared at you. "U-uhmm..." You said and gulped. " 'You're not allowed to speak to strangers or any men. Don't talk to boys and don't let them touch you other than I. If they talk to you or touch you, tell me immediately.'S-something l-like that...?" You said nervously.

"Yes, and what did you do?" Overhaul said as he made you straddle his waist, sitting on his lap. "...I talked to those heroes..." You mumbled. "Yes, you disobeyed me, hm?" Overhaul said.

You began crying. "Hey, don't cry." Overhaul said, he sighed and hugged you. "It was an accident, right? You still made me mad, though. You won't do it again, right?" Overhaul said. You nodded while still crying in his chest.

"S-sorry..." You mumbled in his chest. "I forgave you...But don't do it again." Overhaul said. He rubbed your back. "I love you..." Overhaul said. You looked up and wiped your tears away. A smile appeared on your teary face:

"I love you too!"