Heroes attack- Chapter 9

Next day:

"Wake up." You heard Overhaul say. You groaned and ignored him. "(y/n), get up. Now." You heard him say again, he sounded like he didn't have much patience. You opened your eyes and saw him.

You looked at the clock. "This early?" You asked and frowned a little. Then you gasped. "Are the heroes here?" You asked quickly. He sighed. "Not yet...But I guess they'll be coming soon." Overhaul replied.

Time skip, same day:

"They are coming, Overhaul." Kurono said. "...Get Eri." Overhaul ordered. Kurono nodded and left.

You were obviously scared and trembling a little. "Relax." Overhaul said softly, he picked you up. You nodded, but didn't look relaxed at all.

"But...what if something bad happens?" You whispered. "No, it'll be fine. I'm with you." Overhaul responded. You looked worried into his yellow orbs. To be honest, he was worried too, about you.- But he of course wouldn't show it, to make you feel good.

"I'm back." Kurono said, he was carriying Eri, who looked very scared. Mimic was walking next to Kurono. "Hi..." You said to Eri, looking over the shoulder of Overhaul. "Hi..." She mumbled, but you heard it.

"It'll be fine!- Because Kai said so! He'll protect us!" You said with a smile to Eri. She didn't respond. 'You don't understand, (y/n).' Eri thought. Overhaul, Kurono and Mimic stayed silent.

Flashback:

"Kai, you'll have to raise (y/n)." The former boss of Shie Hassaikai said. Kai looked at his baby sister. Kai gulped and his heart beated a little faster by seeing how innocent she is, she doesn't even know what happened to their parents.

"(Mother's name) died after giving birth to her. You're her brother, so you have to raise her up. Besides, I don't think you like anyone else coming close to her?" The boss said. Kai gave a slight nod.

Flashback end

'If they touch her, I'll kill them. I'll kill them all...those sick heroes.' Overhaul thought.

Flashback:

"Call me 'Overhaul' when we are with other people." Overhaul said to you. You looked confused and unpleased at him. "...No." You said stubborn. "You're not listening...? I told you to-" Overhaul got cut off by you.

"You tewwing your own sister caww you 'Overhaul'?! No, you 'Kai'!" You shouted, unable to talk properly due your age.

Overhaul raised his eyebrow. "How adorable...Fine, only you can call me 'Kai' then." Overhaul responded. You happily bounced up and down until you almost fell, making Overhaul quickly grab you before you could get hurt.

Flashback end

"Kai?" You whispered. "What?" Overhaul responded. "It's noisy here..." You said. Overhaul thought about Mimic controlling the walls of the underground labyrinth.

"Yes, don't worry." Overhaul responded.